+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: My Friend is a Twunt When he Crossdresses

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My Friend is a Twunt When he Crossdresses

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    What do you suppose was his problem?
    Does he hate me in general? Or just when he's dressed as a woman?
    How should I go about breeching this subject in the future?
    Perhaps you intimidate him? There he was, wanting to feel pretty and there you were being adorable, getting praised, and making him jealous. Maybe you should tone down the cuteness in the future . . .

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

R u sure that it was 'cause he was bein' in character? Think back, did u do or say anythin' that he could've misinterpreted as offensive? It may have not even happened durin' the party, maybe it happened the day 'fore or earlier in the week? It may even b the fact that u dressed up like a maid when he lent his maid outfit ta another girl, maybe he had taken offense ta that somehow? Regardless of the reason, if he's a real friend; he'll explain and forgive u, but u haveta b willin' ta approach him 'bout it. It's the only way that u'll b able ta find out.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Perhaps you intimidate him? There he was, wanting to feel pretty and there you were being adorable, getting praised, and making him jealous. Maybe you should tone down the cuteness in the future . . .
    A guy wanting to feel pretty, just doesn't sound right. I don't know if id want to be even friends with him, he seems so creepy.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    A guy wanting to feel pretty, just doesn't sound right. I don't know if id want to be even friends with him, he seems so creepy.
    I've wanted to feel pretty on numerous occasions, I think alot of guys do to some degree, you need to watch more queer eye bro.

and so he likes to do a little man-scaping, and wear something frilly. I don't think that makes him creepy. He actually sounds like a riot.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Tsurara is commonly mistaken as male? I always thought Tsurara was a girl because of her massive amount of scans related to Langmaor games... *coughcough* Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    There's a good way, bad way, and of course the Aleister way.

Aleister way - go up to him, punch him in the face, if he asks what was that for, or something like that, then as him "Why are you a jerkoff when you crossdress" etc.
    I vote for the Aleister way.

Despite the stereotype that guys are really, really, insensitive, it is true that you can really tick one off by rejecting his flirts. I know. Ex. I've flirted with her before and she's just dumped me... So wtf is with the hug?! So, maybe the hug came as an insult to his ego... Or maybe you were cramping his style, concentration, something like that?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    I've wanted to feel pretty on numerous occasions, I think alot of guys do to some degree, you need to watch more queer eye bro.

and so he likes to do a little man-scaping, and wear something frilly. I don't think that makes him creepy. He actually sounds like a riot.
    Sorry this guys from the older generation, I dont do pretty. Thats what my gf or wife is for. Guys arent pretty were manly and rouged.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    were manly and rouged.
    So you're wearing makeup? ...that's not very "manly", I'm afraid.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    So you're wearing makeup? ...that's not very "manly", I'm afraid.
    I'm wearing make-up, thats news to me. Only pretty boys wear make-up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3