+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: My New Year's resolution

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: My New Year's resolution

Its gonna be the same thing as what it has been for the last 4yrs for me.
    -Lose weight (Semi-success this year, I could stand to lose another 10lb and put on some muscle instead)
    -Find a "real" job
    -Leave home
    -Find a nice girl friend

...yeah, if I was able to accomplish all these things than I'd pretty much be set for life. Hahaha...ha.*sigh*

~Happy New Years to all and good luck with your own resolutions.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have that problem too
    ANd it gets to me alot
    I wish you well in your resolution... and A happy new year
    So what did you get for christmas?
    Thank you and I hope you have a happy new year, too.

I got some good stuff. I got an Ipod, a couple of PS2 games, some pajamas, some money, and a gift card for Barnes&Noble (I’m addicted to the place).

What did you get?

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

My New Years resolutions are:
    to lose a little weight (which I hope to keep this time)
    hopefully get a gf
    get to work on time every day
    Evil is actually in my job description

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

go visit my mom more often ^_^; its been about a year...bad son.

I already gave up smoking I suppose drinking is next. then again how can you enjoy life without a couple vices.

um, I resolve to stop drawing like an angsty female. I will phail.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is to get everything I want and not let anybody tell me differently or that it can't be done.

Ok, I'll just be happy with keeping my life in order and living my life to the fullest. Yea, that'll be one I should be able to keep.lol

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

it would have to be to stop stealing chocolates out of the cupboard or, to stop getting worried about everything.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Life's confusion with decisions

It's new year already... and you are still living and moving on with the time in a real fast pace... 2007 has left us with either good memories or bad ones...

But let's look upon the future... It's new year... and you have lots of plans for it... and life is about decisions.. and to make plans... you must decide your goals...

Im sure all of you has been through such a time before... making a goal... it must be confusing when you are trying to decide... tell us about your experiences... ^^ and if you can... suggest how to cope them... or what made you confused...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

Become a better person and want to more humble as well...i want to please my mum and dad therefore i gotta graduate well...!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast