+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: my reason to live

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: my reason to live

Ahh right. So you dont have a choice in living. So much better the reason to give it up. I dont know. I dont believe in all the extra stuff. Not really religious myself. I just figure, if your born, why not take advantage. If you dont like being alive, end it. Makes no difference to me.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Justice never sleeps even its late, I rather live longer to protect and serve, Being a cop helps me motivate better lol. O and I hate crimes.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

now now, we can't judge those who have decided to end their lives. All we can do is say why we want to continue our own lives. Don't worry about suicide, if someone is that depressed and has no reason to live, "other than love god", then he/she has the right to choose what they want to do with their lives. Sometimes loving the lord isn't enough, buuuuuuuuuuut, for me, I live right now to help my family. I could care less about my own life and goals, I put them first in importance under god of course, though I'm not too religious to begin with. So, when my time comes, if they are taken care of, then I can die with a smile on my face.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds like a poem. i dont have a reason for living. im suicidal.

Newbie AngelMia is off to a good start AngelMia's Avatar
    Thanks

My reason to live is to take care of my little sister. Few people in my family get far in life. I want to be the first to go all the way. I live for the people I love,those that love me, and those that despise me. I hope to continue living until my name is called.~*~*But I'll admit I have been suicidal before.
    *~Living the dream is sleeping in reality.~*

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

To be as strong as I possibly can both emotionally and physically. I want to reach a level of intelligence that I could have only dreamed of as a child. I want to make the most of my life no matter what I end up doing with the time I have left. You can never trust tomorrow so why not live for today?

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lotski View Post
    life is a precious gift.. if you kill yourself like suiciding or whatsoever...
    you have insulted our GOD who gave it to you..
    And you end up in hell.
    It's terrible that religious people do commit suicide too. I really don't know why God put me here, and I well may not find out till I'm at death's door, but I may as well do as much as I can while I still can. Which, though it doesn't sound very nice, involves converting non-believers. ^^
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Mar 31, 2007 at 02:04 AM.

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

My reasons to live are my friends and my family. They are always there for me, support me, and overall just make life fun ^_^ If something is fun, you sure don't want it to end, right? hehe And that's why I think my family and friends, for making me realize what a precious gift life is ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast