+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mycan

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Mycan

Get this i dreamed this up last night it is called a Mycan full vampire full lycan without any weaknesses i know it sounds far-fetched but the only way to become one is by being biten by a vampire lord and a Lycan master at the same time
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Newbie The Melancholy is off to a good start The Melancholy's Avatar
    Forks, Washington.....if you read it then you get it
    Thanks

Re: Mycan

lol Interesting. I think they had that in Underworld 2. The main male character had the gene in his blood that would allow him to be bitten by vampire and lycan (without just dieing) and transformed him into a powerful mix of both. Look it up...and sorry your idea has already been done. Keep them coming

!THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA ROCKS!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah that was in the first two Underworlds, its pretty cool 'cause when it unleashed the body was black, the eyes were all black, and it had kick ass claws. it was pretty cool. it was a mixture of Lucian and Selene.

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

It was the first "Underworld" where they first changed a man "Michael" into a warewulf (Lycan), and then he got shot with sliveroxid bullets, i think it was, and the only way to save him was for Selene (Death Dealer/Vampire) to bite him and then he became a hybrid. If i remember it right

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

ha that was a hybrid this is a shape shifter who is fully both full vamp and full lycan
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

So a "thing" that can change between being a vampire and a lycan, or what? X_X

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

interesting dream. That seems so odd. :P X.X

Vampire Freaks☠I am not going 2 be on for awhile... ☠

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

That's really cool honey, sounds awesome too.... would also be cool if it could happen to you and me, only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast