+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: is myspace bad

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is myspace bad

in a way yes and then no becasue myspace is a breeding ground for child pedifiles asnd then no becasue some kids just gotta be smart on who tyhey talk to and what they post

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

im addictied to it and the only reason that is is because i like msic and it has a lot of my faverit bands on ther. and i dont think its bad. i only talk to the people i know and the people from ao.

Tanks zyta

Newbie theedge182 may be famous one day theedge182 may be famous one day
    Thanks

if you think crack or cocane is addiction, well it is nothing compared to myspace. myspace is the biggest drug, YES A DRUG, how well you see it has all the symptims like addicting, you'll give into peer presure.and its fun to do. but YES i think its bad because it is leaterly a drug wasting away your life....infront of a computer . its not all that bad but i got addictide to it and it is so hard to get off even if noone is on

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i could live on the computer. so i really dont think my space is all that bad..

Tanks zyta

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace is so bad it should be nuked from orbit. This post was entirely serious.

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

well its jus simply one of them sites that is good in many ways but also has its downsides, an personally i dont think its bad, although i couldn't use the damn site pretty much all the time

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

no, if only bad for dumbasses who use it to try and date strangers, who end up killing and raping them

edit: the only reason you would thinks its bad is because you have no friends, thus so no one from school adds you; therefore you dont sign up for one to avoid humiliation.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace isn't bad. ^_^ It just bores me to death, lol its a good way to keep in touch with friends/family. It can be bad though because of all that killing, but you just gotta be more careful thats all, if you like it I mean.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast