+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: is myspace bad

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is myspace bad

I don't know, I personally think its bad, even setting to private will only help keep others eyes away from your profile, but what if somebody created a fake page and became your friend, also it uncharted territory, there is a whole new branch of science of data minning and social minning, given a few things on your profile, I can find out more about you than you realize, many arrests and murders have happened through myspace, wired did an excellent article if your interested in their december issue

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

um I do have myspace I do, but its not run by me anymore. I let my friends take it over. So there's a lot of adds from school, and which I don't know the person. weird.

But I am a Bebo person. Its less people, and more fun, and you can avoid the freaks, but then again there are freaks everywhere. lol.

MySpace - Uncyclopedia

I think that points out what myspace is all about~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't really care you know, i think its a waste of time, while you can do other stuff, so i think my space is just a blog like another ones, pretty much all the personal profiles are the same except it has different names.

Newbie Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura may be famous one day Lain-Iwakura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it depends on the user and the experience. I myself have a myspace account and I think it gives out the freedom you need as opposed to Nexopia, when it comes to profile customization. As long as you don't give out personal information or use it as a dating service, It's a fun site to be on.

║~*Nihongo o sukoshi hanaseru*~║

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think Myspace is bad because you can meet new people and you can get noticed by other Music Artist Like Cassie and other people, and I know that my friend wants to be a singer and I know he will make it no matter what.

Newbie evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day evil_neko_youkai may be famous one day
    I'm not in Michigan anymore.....that means I'm getting closer to you
    Thanks

I dont think myspace is bad because you can meet new people. If you're a minor, you can choose to have only 18 and younger to view your page, that way it's less of a chance that you'll run into pedophiles.

Newbie king of darkness may be famous one day king of darkness may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jnm406 View Post
    does anyone think that myspace is bad. becuz mostly everyone i know thinks it is bad and also think umm blogs xanga ,ringo, and more personal files where other pple can see them and add u as a friend

yeah i think myspace is bad nad i think it is pointless

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it's bad, I just don't see what the big hype is personally.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast