+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: is myspace bad

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by king of darkness View Post
    yeah i think myspace is bad nad i think it is pointless
    Just like posting on lame anime forums.

Anyway, Myspace isn't really a blog site, at least not anymore. More for communication with friends.

Stop confusing it with blog sites/services. >: (

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverinyourarms View Post
    MYSPACE IS HORRIBLE NO ONE GET ONE im sorry had to say that im getting attacked here on ao and they are using my myspace in some of the attacks so i say burn the hell out of myspace and laugh about it.
    They cracked your MySpace account or you don't know how to prevent people from commenting or viewing it? Be responsible, you're not changing anyone's mind.

Silverskater Edit*: Please don't double post. Thank you.
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 03, 2007 at 07:35 PM.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is myspace bad

there are good and bad things to everything so myspace is no exception to this rule.i mean,think.it is quite obvious if you are neutral about different issues rather than be bias.

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: is myspace bad

No..it's good! I think it what u use it for, u can be a dork on it or just be a dork on it...the choce is urs

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

While some of us don't agree with the current political status of America on the board, please keep mindless, and stupid slander of the President off the president out, especially on a thread about Myspace.

Thank you.

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't myspace is bad...pedophiles are what makes it bad. You're not gonna get raped just be making an account. I mean if you are really worried about set your profile to private and put 99-years-old for your age and but nothing on location. I mean seriously...myspace doesn't just magically send messages to pedophiles giving you information on the exact house you live it.
    I hate it when I ask someone if they have a myspace and they say, "Nope! I don't wanna get raped! Thank you very much!"
    It makes me wanna punch them in the face! XD lol
    cause like I said you don't get raped just for making account.
    Here's a list of things you shouldn't do if you're worried about pedo's.

DO NOT PUT YOUR NUMBER ANYWHERE WHERE THE PUBLIC CAN SEE IT

DON'T ADD PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW

DON'T PUT WHAT TOWN YOU LIVE IN OR YOUR ZIPCODE[I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS IF ITS JUST YOUR STATE]

DO NOT GIVE OFF YOUR MYSPACE LINK TO THREADS OR PEOPLE OF OTHER SITES[ALWALYS WANNA BE CAFEFUL NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE]

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok Myspace may not be all that bad. It just loses its appeal after a while. I had one for years and years but then one day it was like why do I even care. Myspace is just a big site for drama to get started because its he said she said crap. At the time I used it to keep in touch with my brother but then he got busy over in Iraq and didn't have time to get on so myspace started to become less important. You do hear on the news all the time about rapes, about girls running off with other guys, and kids getting killed because of myspace. Why do you blame the site? Blame the parents that just looked the other way instead of being curious to see what their kids do online. If parents were more active myspace wouldn't be getting such a bad name as it does now. It's not a bad site if someones not trying to cause the drama or to find out everything about you. Set your profile to private and only allow the people that know about you on your friendslist. Don't be like oh we should become friends and get to know eachother. In other words don't add strangers.
    Last edited by Ky-lyrra; Jan 03, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Ok Myspace may not be all that bad. It just loses its appeal after a while. I had one for years and years but then one day it was like why do I even care. Myspace is just a big site for drama to get started because its he said she said crap. At the time I used it to keep in touch with my brother but then he got busy over in Iraq and didn't have time to get on so myspace started to become less important. You do hear on the news all the time about rapes about girls running off with other guys kids getting killed because of myspace. Why do you blame the site blame the parents that just looked the other way instead of being curious to see what their kids do online. If parents were more active myspace wouldn't be getting such a bad name you know. It's not a bad site if someones not trying to cause the drama or to find out everything about you. Set your profile to private and only allow the people that know about you on your friendslist. Don't be like oh we should become friends and get to know eachother. In other words don't add strangers.
    I would have to agree. the internet has becime the "babysitter" for kids these days. like TV was back in the 80s before internet was around alot. If parents want to take an active part in their kids life and keep them from getting into trouble its supid to let kids on at the age of 13 without some perental controls and with the new Internet connections DSL and cable you can't have any perental controls on the cpmputer these days.

the parents that let theri kids under the age 13 are looking for an easy way out of attending to the child.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace is NOT bad. Its ridiculous to blame a site for you giving your own information out. You reveal to ppl what you want, so its your own risk and fault if you put anything really personal out there. Myspace is great and i never had any problems with it.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast