+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: is myspace bad

FMP
    Newbie FMP may be famous one day FMP may be famous one day FMP's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: is myspace bad

its bad because thats how lots of predators get to people that are not carefull

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

sites where u may give away personal info is a good place to learn bout n meeting new people.but yes,it's best to be cautious because there are people out there that exploits your innocence.

Newbie Yuzuka may be famous one day Yuzuka may be famous one day
    Thanks

I personally just don't like myspace, i see nothing good about it, the fact that tons of people get on just look at other people's profiles all day is a little... odd, ya gotta be careful about all the creeps out there lol

Pirates will one day rule the world and all of the land's muffins shall be no more .... *sigh*...i really liked muffins too...

Newbie AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage may be famous one day AnimeSage's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Yes it's bad. All things like it are bad too. They feed the emo population.

Though if people use it for up and coming music groups it can be good. Bands like Gnarls Barkley owe their success to myspace.
    my god u are so right its hard to comprehend how genius that statement was people may think im bad for saying this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......
    GENISIDE TO THE EMO SPEICIES KAPLA KAPLA no offens to the ones who dress emo but i cant stand the girly gay clothing

Merge: .................................................. .................................................. ................ myspace is bad to
    Last edited by Silverskater145; Jan 06, 2007 at 07:03 PM.

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Myspace is what you treat it as. It's not bad. Unless you use it for bad things. It's the same as, oh might I say, a forums site? If you put your personal information out there, then someone else can get it. There is an option to lock your profile. And you don't have to put any information on your page. You don't even have to put a picture. So I guess what it comes down to is... Myspace is like beer. If you use it responsibly then you are safe. Start being careless and you open yourself up to a whole bunch of problems...

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeSage View Post
    my god u are so right its hard to comprehend how genius that statement was people may think im bad for saying this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......
    GENISIDE TO THE EMO SPEICIES KAPLA KAPLA no offens to the ones who dress emo but i cant stand the girly gay clothing

Merge: .................................................. .................................................. ................ myspace is bad to
    Please do not double post. Wait for someone to post before you post again. Secondly, I don't know what the hell "kapla kapla" is, but do not encourage violence to any group of people on the boards. Genocide is not a thing to joke around with. Third, next time, please give a reason as to why Myspace is bad, and if I see you spamming periods again to beat the character rule I will give you another infraction.

Thank you.

Otaku gaara13 may be famous one day gaara13's Avatar
    Thanks

myspace isnt bad at all u go on there and u can talk to friends or family u dont see any more and plus if your sick and you dont have your friends number you can get on there and ask a friend want u did that day so you ant behind on school work
    I only kill to remind my self why im alive
    Only the insane have strength enough to prosper;
    Only those that prosper truly judge what is sane

Newbie Lord Dolmus may be famous one day Lord Dolmus may be famous one day Lord Dolmus's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally just don't like myspace, i see nothing good about it, the fact that tons of people get on just look at other people's profiles all day is a little... odd, ya gotta be careful about all the creeps out there lol

Oh you mean the creeps that use their amazing mind control powers to lure unsuspecting people to their doom? I believe that dumb, stupid, idiotic people should be to blame when they get kidnapped or whatever. If you're dumb enough to meet a complete stranger in a hotel room or wherever you deserve what's coming!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast