+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: myspace and facebook

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

myspace and facebook

Myspace, Facebook everyones on it from 14 year old teens to 60 year old people. For most (But luckily not for me I find AO much better) people get sucked in and it becomes a daily routine to go on myspace or facebook for at least 30 mins to 3 to 4 hrs.

Myspace and facebook is a way people can communicate and chill and talk but on the computer ( sorta like the cyber lounge but much worse in my opinion). Also a place were people can show off pictures of themselves or their art or cartoons like anime or anything basically ( but Ao's gallery is a much better facility).

Now I want to know what are the goods and downs of Myspace and or Facebook. and why does everyone use it ?

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: myspace and facebook

I have both MS and FB,
    but I'd say MS is better,
    most of my friends are on there.

So we keep in touch,
    in FB not so many of my friends have one.

So MS is my pick.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I have both Myspace and Facebook. I have used my Myspace much more seeing how it seems to be the more popular of the 2....and since it is "Social Networking" the more people the better. (In theory)
    Most of my friends are on Myspace, and Myspace simply has better features in my opinion. Also I have met a lot of really cool people there, so I have a bit of a past I suppose you could say.

Devoted Otaku Power Play Champion gaarasandkiller1 is off to a good start gaarasandkiller1's Avatar
    Thanks

Well and this is my opion! is that people have a constant need to have attention from others and myspace you can get just that. Also it is good for those who are looking to date or even get a quick fix on what it is they seek(examples are:drugs,s3x,partys,drinking,ezcetra.). Also to add to it it's a place to show of your art work,poem's, and picture'd of your self to get the feed back you hopefuly whant. For me i chose myspace to communicate with my friend's and family. Now i chose AO instead beause this place is better and not as maney perverts to deal with.
    *All the same i will kill you all,Gaara* (yes i made my own siggy

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I am both on Facebook and Myspace, but I use them like... once a week. And ussually because someone sends me a message there or asks me to check out theri new pictures etc. I find AO good enough for meeting people and chatting and playing games and all other online things...

Myspace I found really quite booring and complicated and slow... It takes like 10 minttes for me to open my imbox!!!

Facebook is cool, there are lots of things to do around your profile, but I don't even want to get into it all.

Also it seems to me like these places are just to meet people and get dates etc., I'm not searching for it and therefore don't hang around there much...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I have both, but I mainly use Facebook, only to keep up with old friends and it's a great way to get out the news of a party or gathering instead of just calling everyone. And with facebook you don't get any of that spam friend add.

Myspace is "cooler" in general with more things to do but way too many spammers and I try not to put my info on.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I can think of some downs about the whole blogging sensation. We are basicaly aiding the world in the infringment of our own privacy. In a sense we are opening the curtains on our addictions, our where abouts, our secrets... Not to mention... how many of us have lashed out, or vented in an e-mail or blog? Did you attack someone specifically?... well now you'd be a suspect if said "victim" were ever harmed.

Just by doing a search on myspace... you can learn alot about alot of foolish people who don't know the meaning of TMI.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Ms and FB are basically the same thing..there differences are similar to coke and Pepsi they both have the similar advantage and disadvantage. the advantage is that u can show your personalities if u are a quiet person. and the disadvantage is that u can get bullied over mean comments/groups

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast