+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: myths

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

myths

do you believe that some myths could be real. think of it, there like hundreds of myths like vampires, warlock, loch ness, bigfoot and many other mythicals creatures and stories about people and places. they must start from somewhere so some myths could be real.

do you believe in some of the stories, i do but not all the stories

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: myths

I have to believe... otherways this world would seem like a d*mn boring place...
    It's nice to think that there are sprites watching you in the forest
    it's thrilling to imagine that a vampire might be following you
    excitting to watch the calm water of Loch Ness and think of a dynosaur swimming there
    just imagining that you could fly on a pegasus is magical...
    These myths fill our lifes with wonders... it's a nice feeling I think, why not belive?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    do you believe that some myths could be real. think of it, there like hundreds of myths like vampires, warlock, loch ness, bigfoot and many other mythicals creatures and stories about people and places. they must start from somewhere so some myths could be real.

do you believe in some of the stories, i do but not all the stories
    All stories come from the tiniest bead of truth. I had a teacher who was convinced that unicorns existed millennia ago. Her proof: 1) researchers have found the fossils of ancient horses, 2) if its horn had been made a keratin (like the rhino's), it would have disintegrated with the skin and muscles, and 3) there are billions of stories about unicorns dating back to very old texts . . . they can't all be on crack. You have to admit, some stories seem very true.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I say sure some could be real. I mean we are still finding things alive today that we either didn't know about or though wasn't real. So yea it's a strong possiablity that some of the myths are real. We don't know everything!

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think that all myths are fake not real i think they are based on things but that is all.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Myths r used, usually, ta explain certain phenomena or events, like the story of Heracles or the Illiad. So there's often a grain of truth ta a myth, how ever small that grain may be. Some myths have been proven false, others proven ta b true. So I guess that the answer ta that ques would b, depends on which myth.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

Myths and legends, or more specifiically the belief in myth's and legends is a very personal thing. I believe in aliens, magic, and all the rest of the fantasy world simply because it not only makes life more interesting, but it also has to come from some grain of fact (as mentioned by a number of people here).

However, I cannot believe in 'God' or any form of religion, the one thing that over half the population of the world belives in. And yet, does religion not have some similiarty to Myths? I would say yes.

Have I just wrote something that makes no sense, or is it just me?
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally feel like...there may have been these things and creatures at one point in our existance. But I don't really believe that they may be around anymore. ID onno what would have happened to them or anything like that but maybe we're just not aware enough to see them anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast