+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nancy Grace: Murderer?

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

Nancy Grace: Murderer?

I am torn on this issue. While I do believe Nancy Grace is the most annoying human being on TV today, she didn't actually KILL this lady. I don't think I would blame her for the lady killing herself, but maybe CNN should have a little talk with Nancy and politely tell her to shut the F up??

Thoughts?

Here is the story
    http://www.slate.com/id/2149686/

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nancy Grace: Murderer?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

This is more current event gossip then debatable material...

Moving to the Cyber-Lounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Who the heck is Nancy Grace? *question question question* lol

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

ia gree she didnt kill the lady but her opinon's flame to much,she does it to keep
    up with O'riley and those other guy's who do the same thing but i dont think
    she does it right,but i dont think she killed anyone it was th ladys for for being
    dumb enough to kill her self
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess may be famous one day Heavy_metal_goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think she killed anyone the only way she could kill someone is if the person tourted themsleves by listening to her nonstop
    Live as you'll die tomorrow and dream as you will live forever-James Dean

Come to the dark side we have cookies!

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt talk to anybody from the paparazzi or anything if that kind of information is told out like that

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand Nancy Grace, and for that matter, CNN. While saying that it's a "news station" you'll notice that the majority of airtime is given to opinion, and not news. For example, Glen Beck and Nancy Grace. Neither of them are newscasters, but both have shows on CNN. Rather than telling us the news and what is currently happening, they instead tell us THEIR opinion of what is happening, and what they think should be done. Since it's coming from a "news channel" people will ultimately think that their opinions are in fact news, and not a bunch of bs.

Seeing as how Slate seems to think that Nancy Grace isn't responsible, look at both Maury Povich and Jerry Springer. Both talk shows have had guests who have then gone and killed either themselves, or someone else, after taping a show. The media jumped on them saying that the show was at fault and blah blah blah.

No, Nancy Grace isn't at fault for what happened, she's just a huge b$%^ch. She shoudln't have a show on a news stations, and people shouldn't tune in to watch what her and other opinionists have to say. It was the persons choice to commit suicide, though I'm sure Nancy Grace did have an effect on the woman's choice. I think CNN should tell her to tone it down, or pack up (i would hope pack up), and then tell all the other lackeys to smarten up.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

+ Reply to Thread