+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Near Death Experience

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Near Death Experience

Have you ever had near death experience and seen a tunnel with light? I almost drowned when I was 5 and went into starvation when anemia at 16. I saw a bright light and nothing else.. but I knew it wasn't time to die since I kept thinking about my mother's reaction if she saw me dead.

My sister and mother say they saw the tunnel of light. Mom saw it during labor when she had a 40/60 chance of surviving. My sis saw the light when she almost drowned at the beach.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Near Death Experience

I almost drowned a couple years back. I saw absolutely nothing. Then again, I'm near-sighted so everything's always blurry..
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Yeah i have quite a few times. Kinda weird actually. The earliest i remember is the time i nearly drowned when i was like 6 or 5. Ah back in those days...anyway! another time was when i was all suicidal around 7 i think andi went into the girls washroom and put a back over my head, i was out for HOURS! i woke up in the hosptal later. Sadly i got suspended. um...i remember the time when i got hit by a car, as well as one not long ago where..i dunno what happened...i just couldn't breath and everything went blank. I was outside by the traintracks and apparently i just collapsed i was there for maybe an hour and a half then i was in the hospital for like 3/4ths of a day unconsious. I saw a light then too. But i never when towards it because i dont like the light. its strange. I have had MANY near death experiances. I wont bore you with them all tho, unless u want to know then u can pm me lol.

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

A month and a half ago. I just got my ultra-sound and found out my baby was a boy. We left the hospital. And just minutes from when we left the hospital. A driver on the highway apparently fell asleep. He slammed into us on my door. I was in the passengers side. And it went into a chain reaction and we hit the car in front of us who hit another car. In the moment from when it hit. I thought i was going to die. I saw white and rays of the sun in my eyes. And when we stopped moving from the impact. I relized i was still alive. I thought i was going to die. My main concern from then was my baby and i was rushed back to the ER. But the strange thing was. I had a scratch on my leg, that looked like it was made from a hand. Like i was being blocked.

The car was a total loss, they couldnt put it back together. Me and my baby were fine with some scratches and bruises. I've never felt that close to death in all the car accidents i have been in (and theres been ALOT).

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Othello View Post
    Yeah i have quite a few times. Kinda weird actually. The earliest i remember is the time i nearly drowned when i was like 6 or 5. Ah back in those days...anyway! another time was when i was all suicidal around 7 i think andi went into the girls washroom and put a back over my head, i was out for HOURS! i woke up in the hosptal later. Sadly i got suspended. um...i remember the time when i got hit by a car, as well as one not long ago where..i dunno what happened...i just couldn't breath and everything went blank. I was outside by the traintracks and apparently i just collapsed i was there for maybe an hour and a half then i was in the hospital for like 3/4ths of a day unconsious. I saw a light then too. But i never when towards it because i dont like the light. its strange. I have had MANY near death experiances. I wont bore you with them all tho, unless u want to know then u can pm me lol.
    Wow you had a lot of close calls! Yeah I don't like the light either. It was wierd. I think someone is looking down on you and protecting you from all danger. Glad you made it safe so I could read your compelling poems. really inspiring stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    A month and a half ago. I just got my ultra-sound and found out my baby was a boy. We left the hospital. And just minutes from when we left the hospital. A driver on the highway apparently fell asleep. He slammed into us on my door. I was in the passengers side. And it went into a chain reaction and we hit the car in front of us who hit another car. In the moment from when it hit. I thought i was going to die. I saw white and rays of the sun in my eyes. And when we stopped moving from the impact. I relized i was still alive. I thought i was going to die. My main concern from then was my baby and i was rushed back to the ER. But the strange thing was. I had a scratch on my leg, that looked like it was made from a hand. Like i was being blocked.

The car was a total loss, they couldnt put it back together. Me and my baby were fine with some scratches and bruises. I've never felt that close to death in all the car accidents i have been in (and theres been ALOT).
    What a scary story! I'm glad your safe! I'm glad nothing bad happened to your newborn. Maybe the hand was from someone protecting you like a deceased ancestor or guardian. Thanks for sharing your terrifying story. Hope you weren't too traumatized. I was in some car accidents too. I was the passenger and it was a head on collision when sis was making a left turn. The car was totalled and I got chest pains. Mom was hit by a drunk driver and got neck injury on another incident.

Scary stuff.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Sep 21, 2006 at 07:30 AM.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Wow you had a lot of close calls! Yeah I don't like the light either. It was wierd. I think someone is looking down on you and protecting you from all danger. Glad you made it safe so I could read your compelling poems. really inspiring stuff!
    heh heh thank you! i do try. ^_^

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

My mom was in the hospital two years ago and she was having a near death experience. How I knew was that I couldn't feel her electromagnetic "presense" in her body. And you know what? She kinda "ghosted" me in her room. I could hear her call out to me. I didn't get freaked out by it either.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had alot of near death experiences... drownding, overdose, almost breaking my head in half lol... but I lived

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast