+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Near Death Experience

Otaku Sincere may be famous one day Sincere may be famous one day Sincere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Near Death Experience

I have not had a near death experience, but my grandpa did before I was born. He was in the hospital for a heart attack and he died, but they brought him back to life and he talked about seeing the tunnel with the light.
    C:\Documents and Settings\Julia\My Documents\My Pictures\Siggy.jpg
    A white rose no longer alone
    I know who's heart it is to represent
    I didn't pick it, but i let it grow
    For he's the one that's heaven sent. :
    I love you, my White Rose.: The Poop Forums

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Actually I have kind of had some near death experiences. I pass everonce in a while for no reason. Once I blacked out and almost hit my head on a dyer, and another time I passed out outside and hit my side on this stake that went into my side some of the way. Both times there wasn't a tunnel of light.... or anything like that. It was just dark, empty, and kind of lonely. And I didn't have much of a since of myself. It was the strangest experience...I was there, but I wasn't. It was peaceful though, and felt like I never wanted to wake up. I've passed out other times, but those were the only two times I felt like that like... I was dead.

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

When I was 14, i had a bicycle race with a friend of mine. It was downhill and we were going down about 40ks n hour. And from a junction came a dumb lady in a motorcycle that just shot out without seeing us. She panicked and braked in the middle of the road. My friend and I hit her really hard and we both flew about 15 feet from the crash area. What I saw was road sky road sky road sky throughout the ordeal. I really thought I had it because if car was coming down that road we both would be dead!

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya, I'v had plenty. But I never say a bright light. I just saw doctors.

Newbie kiky may be famous one day kiky may be famous one day kiky's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nympho View Post
    A month and a half ago. I just got my ultra-sound and found out my baby was a boy. We left the hospital. And just minutes from when we left the hospital. A driver on the highway apparently fell asleep. He slammed into us on my door. I was in the passengers side. And it went into a chain reaction and we hit the car in front of us who hit another car. In the moment from when it hit. I thought i was going to die. I saw white and rays of the sun in my eyes. And when we stopped moving from the impact. I relized i was still alive. I thought i was going to die. My main concern from then was my baby and i was rushed back to the ER. But the strange thing was. I had a scratch on my leg, that looked like it was made from a hand. Like i was being blocked.

The car was a total loss, they couldnt put it back together. Me and my baby were fine with some scratches and bruises. I've never felt that close to death in all the car accidents i have been in (and theres been ALOT).
    Hey how do you get a thread? plz help me i am new.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose you could say i've had some...i've almost commited suicide a feww times before i realized there's nothing good in dying....once i accidentally cut wrist with a knife...didn't bleed but i was still pretty freaked.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

hmm.. when i was like 6 or 7 i tried to do a back flip on my bed and landed on my back and all of a sudden i couldnt move like i was parralized or sometihng then i couldnt breath for 5 seconds.. thats was scary. also, when i was 8 i was at my sisters old high school and i fell into a pool and nobody noticed. ((its was 6 feet)) and i almost drowned. i woke up in my bedroom ^^ creepy. oh! when i was 6 i was to disney with my cousin and my mom then i got lost and this guy is like "are you lost" and im like "yes" and then he grabbed my hand but then my mom was like "hey!!!" and then she pulled me by my other hand but then he pulled back then this officer came and i think he almost got arrested. also, ((this happened to my daddy not me)) we were at key west for vacation ((this happened a few months ago)) and it was night time. my daddy had gone to this big bridge to fish. i wanted to go check on him. i went and i heard a big splash. i took my moms flashlight and shined it through the water. then i saw my dad i was like "OMG!!!!!" then the currents were pulling him into the ocean but he was literally folding onto the edge with his fingertips i paniced. then i found this guy on the bridge and he got a rope so we could try to pull him out. after like 5 times of trying ((with a police officer, my mom, the guy, and my grandma)) they finally got him out. a wire was stuck at the bottom of the ocean floor and his foot ((thats why it took so long to pull him out)) he had bruises everywhere and he broke his arm. he is so scared of the ocean now. ((i dont blame him)). i cried so much and i havent gone to the beach since then. i didnt say a word until the trip was over.
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie vampireknight3041 may be famous one day vampireknight3041 may be famous one day vampireknight3041's Avatar
    Thanks

i remember that! you told me it like a week ago.

Alex's near death expierience

i was 5 years old and i went canooing with my older sister natalie. so were out on the boat.. blah blah blah.. then i see something in the water. i bend over to see what it is. this big alligator pops outa the water and almost chews my head off!!! luckily my sister had pulled me away in time. Omg that was so scary i wouldnt be here right now if it wasnt for my sister. i owe her my life. my mom didnt believe me when i told her but i dont care because it really happened and i will never forget it

love you all ^^

Alex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast