+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Near-Death Experiences

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Near-Death Experiences

Some of you may have already been in one or more and some might not. Everyone has some idea of what they would do if this has ever happened to them... I'm curious about the way people react to certain things so I was wondering...

Have you ever been in one and if you would like to, explain what happened.
    How you would react if you were ever in one...
    And why you think you would react that way.

Oh and do you think it's true that you never know how you will react until it happens?
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Near-Death Experiences

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Have you ever been in one and if you would like to, explain what happened.
    How you would react if you were ever in one...
    And why you think you would react that way.

Oh and do you think it's true that you never know how you will react until it happens?
    Well i have been kind off safe a big part of my life due to my parents love for me. So i really don't a near death experience.
    If i was ever in a death death experience the first thing i would do is SCREAM FOR HELP!! lol also i would pray alot for protection of me and the person next to me. I owuld react that way because i was brought up with alot of faith in the lord so i pray alot for protection of one's i love the most.
    I think it's true you don't know how to react till it's happened to you.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

BrokenLover101 (Dec 24, 2007)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

My sister had one once she was a baby and we used to live in oklahoma so every thing was crappy so my parents where saying hello to my grandpa and my sister got into the car and we were on a hill and my grandpa parked his car on the hill and when she got into the car it rolled and she and the car went crashing down hit a tree and stopped and my parents heard it go see me sister there with a bunch of broken glass and they had to take her to the hospital.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The GunGrave of Trigun For This Useful Post:

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh boy......I had to many!!!!
    I was actually driving my old mustang and it was winter and I was late for the New Years party that was held in my friends house. There was like five inches of snow, but thankfully, it stopped snowing. I was driving like ten miles an hour because it was slippery as hell on the road and the car behind me started honking at me to drive faster. The next thing I know, I feel the car behind me smash into me from behind and instead of pressing on the brakes, I pressed the gas pedal and the car started spinning and spinning like a crazy twister..........and there is a truck coming towards my way
    Thank God I was smart enough to jump out of the car....or else, i would not survive a car crash like that.......
    But i life for moments like.....and after that I was actually laughing and whooping like crazy. the driver that was behind me thought I had a head trauma......but then he shut up quickly when he figure out that he had to pay me insurance....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Astaroth For This Useful Post:

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I been in two. It's hard to remember cause I was very little. Lets see......

First one:
    Six was my age. Happy little cute me eh? Eh? LOL Well I just finish my drinking my milk and went to sleep............................................. ....................... and thats all. I had a heart attack asleep. I just stayed quiet and silent. And ended up waking up in the hospital. I was scared cause waking up in a hospital without knowing anything??? My dad came and pick me up. I didn't know if anyone cried for my heart attack??? But my sister told me that my aunt was the first one to notice. She couldn't hear me breathe. So my mom came in trying to wake me up but I wouldn't so she kept hitting my back just to open my eyes. thats when my dad quickly took me to the hospital.

Second:
    Yah..... well I feel down off a 8-10 feet thing when I was six again and luckily I survive and just broke my arm heheheee... I wasn't so careful when I was little hehehee...... I went to the hospital and they put in two sharp things ( I forgot what they were called) to make them come back in place. I still have the scars heheheee......

If I was in another one I would be shock and replied I HAD ANOTHER ONE AGAIN!!!! WOW! I can SURVIVE!!!! (LOL ^^)
    Why??? What do you expect I survive in another one again! It's pretty shocking to me! ^^

「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KuwiRules145 For This Useful Post:

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I think I been in two. It's hard to remember cause I was very little. Lets see......

First one:
    Six was my age. Happy little cute me eh? Eh? LOL Well I just finish my drinking my milk and went to sleep............................................. ....................... and thats all. I had a heart attack asleep. I just stayed quiet and silent. And ended up waking up in the hospital. I was scared cause waking up in a hospital without knowing anything??? My dad came and pick me up. I didn't know if anyone cried for my heart attack??? But my sister told me that my aunt was the first one to notice. She couldn't hear me breathe. So my mom came in trying to wake me up but I wouldn't so she kept hitting my back just to open my eyes. thats when my dad quickly took me to the hospital.

Second:
    Yah..... well I feel down off a 8-10 feet thing when I was six again and luckily I survive and just broke my arm heheheee... I wasn't so careful when I was little hehehee...... I went to the hospital and they put in two sharp things ( I forgot what they were called) to make them come back in place. I still have the scars heheheee......

If I was in another one I would be shock and replied I HAD ANOTHER ONE AGAIN!!!! WOW! I can SURVIVE!!!! (LOL ^^)
    Why??? What do you expect I survive in another one again! It's pretty shocking to me! ^^

OMG!!! I AM HAPPY YOU'RE STILL ALIVE KUWI BEAR!!!! *HUGS* GOSH!! wow you survived a heart attack that's amazing but also depending that you were only six years it wasn't to bad because you have a good strong immune and cardio vascular system which would keep you going..lol yea i know stuff ^^
    and the two things are like large needles which they use if you're bone is completly broken. it is used to keep them together so they can mend themsleves back ^^

wow kuwi you need like a protector around you 24/7!! lol
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had two.

1st: I was about 7 or 6 years old and I was climbing a tree in my grandmother's backyard. Well about 2/3 the way up the branch I grabbed to hoist myself snapped and down I went. I caught another branch which also snapped about twenty feet before I hit the ground and that's what saved me because it slowed me down significantly right before I hit the ground, which was concrete.

I didn't suffer any major injuries becuase I got that branch. I was a little dissoriented and scared shitless but I was fine. I don't know if I could of died, maybe if I would have hit my head I could of.

2nd: This one was way more serious. I was riding a quad for about the 3rd time in my life with my couisin teaching me out in the twigs. We were coming up on a straight away and my couisin wanted to race so I gunned it. He took one road and I took another. I was coming up on the hill that led to the camp we were at when I hit a large rock with my right tire and I lost control.

I veered to the left, right at the edge of another very steep hill. I was young and panicking so I didn't have fast enough reflexes to bail off, what saved my ass was I was clothlined by a chain blocking a driveway about ten feet before the edge of the hill. It hit me right in the collar bone. It's kind of ironic because what saved me also could have killed me; if the chain had been any higher it would have hit me in the throat and collapsed my airway and I probably would have suffocated on site.

About an hour later I was back on my feet and went to go check on the quad, it had smashed into a large rock and was completely totaled. But since I was riding the quad underage (you had to be at least 9 and I was 7 or 8) my mom couldn't be sued for the cost haha.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Exoparadapsyphobia For This Useful Post:

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o A heart attack at the age of 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????? @.@ Poor Kuwi... I sure hope it never happens again.

Well, when I read the first post I thought: "No, I have not had any near-to-death experiences." But, now when I read the other posts, I remembered some things that happened when I was little. I thought it doesn't caunt.

One was when I was like 5 to 7 years old, I was just walking around the garden in the country. Alone, as always ^^
    We had a really nice country place, it belonged to my aunt, I still miss that place and it had a barn and pigs and cows and chicken. And behind that barn there was a big puddle, I think they had put all the shit there before.
    Well I was walking there and... *giggles* I stepped in the puddle and just sank >.< Up untill my neck or something. And I was alone and there was no way I could get out... I don't know how but the next moment I remember was when I was inside and being washed... I think I passed out...

Another thing was when I was climbing a high ladder in the garden (I was about 6 to 9 years old)... alone again. And suddenly I just slipped and fell, I grabbed hold of the ledder, but it was rocking and about to fall. I thought it's over... When a neighbour just came in and picked me off... Thank god I have never liked that ladder ever since... though it's still good to climb. a good ladder

I think that is all but I can't know. I like to swim and especially dive in deep (the dark depths just seem to call me) and I have ended up almost running out of breath many times but I've always gotten out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast