Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: need help?

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

need help?

i need help i am currnetly udergoing serious stress and i need alot of people to talk to about it please someone listen to me, I had a very bad weekend and lets just say it left one dead and one in prison help me out tell me what to do
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Re: need help?

well, care to share more information? As for now all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss and I feel for the person in your life who is in prison.

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

well i was in charge of the weekends PT and well on a routine sweep on of my men killed another one
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

dammm u ok?...if u wanna talk u can pm me ?.. .

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

it must be hard staying alive in the degree of the consequence from you and your budddies, hope you feel much better at a later time. Anyways if you wish to get it out of your chest talk to me about it and i can help you out bro.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

My goodness I am so sorry! Please PM me if you need to talk - I have two open ears!!

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisMelS View Post
    My goodness I am so sorry! Please PM me if you need to talk - I have two open ears!!
    yeah i will do that when i need to talk thank you and please if you need anything pm me as well i am very wise for my age

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    i need help i am currnetly udergoing serious stress and i need alot of people to talk to about it please someone listen to me, I had a very bad weekend and lets just say it left one dead and one in prison help me out tell me what to do
    aaww sean..-_- ..i dont know this happen ..why didnt u tell..im so sorry that that happen..u know u can always talk to me about anything..im here for you..i'll be on YIM ..chat with me about this then..
    *huggies*

-Candi

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast