+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need some holiday gift advice

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Need some holiday gift advice

What do you get for the girl/ guy who has everything?

No. seriously I don’t know what to get her…help me!

Short gf profile: She is 22, 5’7’’, college grad, hates Microsoft and Sony, has a Wii , DS, all the games she wants this year, a pimped out Mac Pro, buys/makes her own clothes, anime and manga are out since she either doesn’t have time anymore or she’s seen/read all that she cares for, Cintiq is out for now, I make a decent salary but not that good. We have two cats and live in an apartment so a puppy is out, vacation trip is out since I’m new at my job and can’t get the time off……She is modest, artistic, silly, weird, devastatingly intelligent, and likes cute kwirky things. Jewelry and kinky gifts are a given and taken care of…

Please don’t limit yourself to suggestions for me. Let me know what you are getting your better half/ loved ones this year.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need some holiday gift advice

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post

Short gf profile: She is 22, 5’7’’, college grad, hates Microsoft and Sony, has a Wii , DS, all the games she wants this year, a pimped out Mac Pro, buys/makes her own clothes, anime and manga are out since she either doesn’t have time anymore or she’s seen/read all that she cares for, Cintiq is out for now, I make a decent salary but not that good. We have two cats and live in an apartment so a puppy is out, vacation trip is out since I’m new at my job and can’t get the time off……She is modest, artistic, silly, weird, devastatingly intelligent, and likes cute kwirky things. Jewelry and kinky gifts are a given and taken care of…

Please don’t limit yourself to suggestions for me. Let me know what you are getting your better half/ loved ones this year.
    You can never go wrong with a gift certificate. EVER.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post

A bathrobe. Preferable one you customized or had someone else customize for you.
    PRO TIP: Make it spacious enough for two.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    A bathrobe. Preferable one you customized or had someone else customize for you.
    PRO TIP: Make it spacious enough for two.
    Didn't know you were a pimp. how about the Chintendo Vii it'll go nice with the gift certificate.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

WEll uhh I am just going to assume you're going out with her, if so a Hug and a I love you should suffice.

If not going out:

Hug, of course, those always rawk
    Something that is basically hilarious
    Uhhh she have a favorite child hood T.V show she still talks about, if so, get a a DVD of one?

Sorry i don't really know...hehe, sorry.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Well have you thought of making something for her? No matter how much you have a gift is so much more special if its hand made. Like a afvorite food that she likes or a hand made card. Or better yet a love letter. Who doesn't like those from their significant other?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Well if material stuff is out of the question then you should just take her somewhere nice.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Well if material stuff is out of the question then you should just take her somewhere nice.
    Huh, who would have thought Hassun would have the best idea so far.

He's right Evol, either a full day or a good evening in or out. Of course, best served when surprised. Maybe not a bad idea to tick her off a bit before presenting the "gift", emotional roller coaster.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast