+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need some holiday gift advice

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Need some holiday gift advice

The best gifts are those that are different from the norm (clothes, jewelry, flowers, chocolate, etc…) and not necessarily bought…at least in IMO.

1) Cook a romantic meal for her, if you can't cook higher a chef or take her to her favorite restaurant

2) Write her a poem…they aren’t hard just write what you feel about her…it doesn’t have to rhyme. OR since I know you are quite the artist try making a self portrait of her favorite picture of you, preferably a picture you both are in. She will love it!!!

3) Time, your time to be exact that is the one thing that she can never get enough of if she loves you. Be creative with it, make a bunch of index cards that are like coupons and leave them all over the apartment for her to find. Each has some little silly thing that involves spending time with you…like write “back rub” and leave it on the couch. Or write Wii challenge and leave it by the Wii.

Each of those forms memories with her she can keep forever, unlike chocolates or flowers with don’t last long.

Hope that helps man

Edit: since my girl visits this site...I can't use any of those...the things I do to help a brother out
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Dec 11, 2007 at 01:56 PM.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that the best gift for her personality would be if you made something with your own hands......something that she would really appreciate and not forget in two months or eve less that that.......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

I HAVE THE PERFECT SOLUTION!!!!!

Shanalogic.com

IT IS PERFECT FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!

basically, it's a group of artist selling all their handmade arts from around the world! you can buy paintings, prints, cute plushies, laptop bags, cute shirts, awesome jewlery! how awesome! how about a padlock necklace in the shape of a heart? rubiz cube earings? handcuff bracelets? YOU KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THAT!!! HAHAAA!!! THEY ALSO HAVE SUSHI PILLOWS AND CHIBI NINJA PLUSHIES!!!

EVOL!!! I CANNOT STRESS HOW AWESOME THIS SITE IS AND HOW 100% SURE YOU WILL FIND THE PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR DARLING! NO DOUBT IN MY MIND! IF YOU FOR SOME ACT OF GOD CAN'T FIND ONE, YOU CAN PUNCH ME IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

p.s.: actually, i think the handcuff thing was a necklace, but ti's still awesome! GO TO THE SITE IT ROCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!! most of the stuff is under $50 too! and the owner is really nice!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

If you can cook, how about making some christmas goodies, wrap them up all pretty and hand them for her to enjoy on christmas day?

But, being one of the ladies, the suggestion hassun mentioned of taking her out some where nice would be a sure winner.

If not, gift vouchers are always good, then she can get what she wants.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Abu I don't think I'll be punching you anytime soon XD she'll love that crap...

apparently I can "thank" all you guys now o_O; ...anyway thanks!

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

"all the video games she wants this year"...

This is why I will never understand women.

I have been wearing the same pair of sneakers with everything for three years... but I firmly believe that you can never have enough games.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    "all the video games she wants this year"...

This is why I will never understand women.

I have been wearing the same pair of sneakers with everything for three years... but I firmly believe that you can never have enough games.
    amen sister! now there's a philosphy I can respect.

shes easy though, Nights for the Wii and Pheonix Wright for the DS and shes set. she is technically a hardcore gamer, just gets tunnel vision sometimes.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Have you ever done any great drawings of her?

If so, why not take it somewhere and see about maybe getting it transfered onto a t-shirt for her. That may do as one gift. She likes clothes. It would be something no other person has. She could proudly show it off when people ask... "Yes, my boyfriend drew this and had it made just for me".

Nothing grand, but sweet and nice.

So, what did you end up getting her?
    Last edited by Zeikku Shadow; Jan 05, 2008 at 08:00 AM. Reason: asking question

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2