+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nerf Gun

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: Nerf Gun

I've seen pics of them rebuilt so they look like guns from another thing I'm interested in, Warhammer 40,000. I can't seem to find them right now, but I'll see what I can do.

So are they any good? I usually go for the Super Soaker's personally, having owned many over my lifetime. I even got a huge one called th XP 1500 when I went to South Australia back in 1997, which I've still got but needs repairs, plus I've now got an even bigger one called the CPS 2100. I actually managed to rig up the water tank on the XP 1500 so it also could be fed from a backpack I'd put a water bladder in, linking via a hose. It took the garden hose from out the back to stop me once I got that working. Wouldn't be too hard to rig my CPS 2100 that way too...

AS for your gun, I'd say probably the best way to get more power out of it would involve metal parts, not that I'm an expert. I'm just a nutter who enjoys tinkering. Maybe I should get one & tinker with it myself...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

most of the things said the same thing- bore out the air restrictor.

my mom spent a half an hour last night shooting my 6'tall master cheif in the head with it.....

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    most of the things said the same thing- bore out the air restrictor.

my mom spent a half an hour last night shooting my 6'tall master cheif in the head with it.....
    Haha, you mom has way too much time on her hands.

ANyways I have started to take the gun apart just you guys know. I'm stuck on one screw since I need other tools to that that one screw out. Annoying.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Haha, you mom has way too much time on her hands.

ANyways I have started to take the gun apart just you guys know. I'm stuck on one screw since I need other tools to that that one screw out. Annoying.
    yeah, i lost one of my darts right when i got used to shooting 6 of them

i am amazed how fast you can unload the thing, especially from the hip. but i got it going too fast and it messed up, so i had to fix it.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It is not worth it to take the thing apart. I have already take apart and put the gun together three times now each time coming up with a new issue. Still I am glad now the barrel comes out all the way, looking more like a revolver. If I have more time I'll probably saw off the logo and repaint the gun.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    It is not worth it to take the thing apart. I have already take apart and put the gun together three times now each time coming up with a new issue. Still I am glad now the barrel comes out all the way, looking more like a revolver. If I have more time I'll probably saw off the logo and repaint the gun.
    ok then, i will refrain from tearing it apart. thanx for that i have a fear of things not going back together..

might get that owning sniper rifle.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    ok then, i will refrain from tearing it apart. thanx for that i have a fear of things not going back together..

might get that owning sniper rifle.
    Well it's not that bad I was just being careless, and the spring that went across the room didn't help either. Once I get the hand of the structure of the gun I might be able to add a co2 tank.

Yup, that sniper rifle does look pretty damn awesome. But I rather not waste any money on that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3