+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The new guy color... PINK?!

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new guy color... PINK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Well to me when a guy wears pink it shows his feminine side and that he's not scared what others think. Pink is for anyone who is willing to wear it really. I mean guys can sport pink just as well as girls can so I think it's pretty sweet when a guy puts him masculinity (sp?) away to wear a color such as pink.
    I see truth in what you say, but some "men" such as me just don't like the color.I think it's too bright.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll never wear pink. I grew up when pink made you a Ferrie. My mind cant be changed. Also i hate the color, ew...

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

What I want to know is how it went from ferri to "gangsta".

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [Pandora's_Box] View Post
    I see truth in what you say, but some "men" such as me just don't like the color.I think it's too bright.
    LOL I can see why you think that but it also depends on what color pink you are wearing you know. (Just to let you know that color hurts peoples eye to.) You see I love those pink shirts that say this is your girlfriends shirts. Those are the best ones. I just think that if you don't like the color then don't wear it if your not afraid to wear it then give it a try.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

LOL I can see why you think that but it also depends on what color pink you are wearing you know. (Just to let you know that color hurts peoples eye to.) You see I love those pink shirts that say this is your girlfriends shirts. Those are the best ones. I just think that if you don't like the color then don't wear it if your not afraid to wear it then give it a try.
    Alright, though I hate how bright the color is, I'll go wear one right now, just to prove I'm not afraid of a more femine color...God, I'm going to kick myself for this later.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [Pandora's_Box] View Post
    Alright, though I hate how bright the color is, I'll go wear one right now, just to prove I'm not afraid of a more femine color...God, I'm going to kick myself for this later.
    Well now you are going to have to get a picture and show all the guys that it's not that horrible wearing a pink shirt. Plus I would also like to know how pink went from ferrie to gansta to. Arrianna can you help us out on this one.

Thanks

Well now you are going to have to get a picture and show all the guys that it's not that horrible wearing a pink shirt. Plus I would also like to know how pink went from ferrie to gansta to. Arrianna can you help us out on this one.
    Alright, to get my webacm out of a box!

P.S. ......I feel....Odd.

Thanks

Pink is not that bad of a color come on. If the most mocho of men can wear it then so can you. I mean pink is not an inferior color it's just a color. Remember that. I believe that pink shows somethings about your personality to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast