+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The new guy color... PINK?!

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new guy color... PINK?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Pink is not that bad of a color come on. If the most mocho of men can wear it then so can you. I mean pink is not an inferior color it's just a color. Remember that. I believe that pink shows somethings about your personality to.
    I have the pictures.One of what I usually look like(black and white).And another of me with a pink shirt.Just need to upload onto photobucket or something.
    "Let fall the weak, and build to the strong."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that pink shows somethings about your personality to.
    And alot of men don't want to wear pink because they think it more as an " gay " color or " woman " color.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad someone else has read The Great Gatsby (it was the prom theme when I was a junior in high school). Pink is fine enough to wear, but only if you are a "thug." If a nerd/geek/awkward person were to wear it, he would only get ridiculed (speaking from a really traumatic experience from elementary school).

Newbie [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box] may be famous one day [Pandora's_Box]'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think I just might get lagged to death trying to upload them.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [Pandora's_Box] View Post
    I have the pictures.One of what I usually look like(black and white).And another of me with a pink shirt.Just need to upload onto photobucket or something.
    Can't wait to see you prove everyone wrong that say pink is wrong for guys to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    And alot of men don't want to wear pink because they think it more as an " gay " color or " woman " color.
    Well then they need to rethink that because I see no where that there is a rule about who can wear pink and if there is then it's really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I'm glad someone else has read The Great Gatsby (it was the prom theme when I was a junior in high school). Pink is fine enough to wear, but only if you are a "thug." If a nerd/geek/awkward person were to wear it, he would only get ridiculed (speaking from a really traumatic experience from elementary school).
    You don't have to be a thug to wear pink I mean whe you get out of school your not really classified as a nerd/geek/awkward person you know.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post

Can't wait to see you prove everyone wrong that say pink is wrong for guys to wear.

Well then they need to rethink that because I see no where that there is a rule about who can wear pink and if there is then it's really stupid.

You don't have to be a thug to wear pink I mean whe you get out of school your not really classified as a nerd/geek/awkward person you know.
    Not where I work . . . **sigh** Maybe it's because I'm the youngest person there, but the people are . . . cliquish.

Thanks
    It's not so much that it's wrong for guys to wear pink, but more that I just don't like such a bright color.As I said earlier, it's your choice of what you wear, no one has any right to say you can't wear a certain color.

They're in, and I didn't get lagged to death, huzzah.

First, the regular picture.

And now...The other picture...

...What the hell, one of my drawings..

+No. Not one of your drawings. Go the the gallery for that.+ -- Hassun

Alright, let's see who the first person to ridicule is!
    Last edited by Hassun; Jan 19, 2007 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Triple post.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Now guys see it isn't retarted gay or to feminine to where pink. Here is your proof just go to the previous page. Also I think that your work people are crazy you know. Who cares if someone wears pink?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast