+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: The new guy color... PINK?!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new guy color... PINK?!

Woah Woah!! I love pink but why would anyone wear it in their hair? Now I understand emo kids and asian rock stars wearing it in their hair but why anyone else???
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol I'd dye my hair pink to make people laugh but not as a style ^_^

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Pink is a bloody color.
    If you don't like it, don't wear it. End of argument! LOL! ^_^
    And you shouldn't judge other people, either.
    And aren't there more important things going on in the world?
    Guys wearing pink isn't on my list of important world events. Sheesh. ^_^

Newbie Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface may be famous one day Nothingface's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys should wear what they want; but if they end up wearing pink just to fit in, then there's issues.
    He speaks to me through sounds and bells.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    you mean guys arent supposed to have these things? its only for girls?
    ... guess i should take back the wallet i have and a few shirts though
    i haven't wore them yet but i was going to but if there girly which i
    didnt know they were i want be wearing them.

yeah i do wear a pink shirt sometimes but i see it as me trying to
    look nice i mean pink isn't working in or junk i think pink is for
    formal stuff like a dinner or something but that's just me .
    see im not the only one who likes pink. since when has pink become a girls colour, was there some feminist mouvement that excluded certain COLORS from men? when you go to the cashier with a pink shirt, or tie, does the cashier say, 'sir i gotta call security, you are in strict violation of............' pink is a COLOR, get it through your heads ok? you know colors! you studied them vigorusly in kindergarden

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface View Post
    Guys should wear what they want; but if they end up wearing pink just to fit in, then there's issues.
    what issues, COLOR BLIND ISSUES? its a colour, pink is a flamboyant outgoing colour, i prowdly wore a pink shit, with a pink tie, and a black pinstripe suit to the model u.n (ask kimchi24 if im liein, he was there) and i got many girls interested in my style, cuz the COLOR LOOKS GOOD. i say, if you like the color, wear it. its all a matter of personaL taste

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

since when has pink become a girls color, was there some feminist movement that excluded certain COLORS from men?
    No its just a general society rule. Its put in our head at a early age that pink is a girl color. And is a guy wears it he Gay or weird. Was true for my generation, maybe things have changed.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    No its just a general society rule. Its put in our head at a early age that pink is a girl color. And is a guy wears it he Gay or weird. Was true for my generation, maybe things have changed.
    Very early. The baby industry has stamped all girl products as pink and boy as blue. Not clothes necessarily but accessories and party products. Go look at the "It's A Girl" and "It's A Boy" products, pink and blue.

So now pink makes people think of little baby girls.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

! Well, I was raised with the view that pink is a cute color, especially applicable to girls and woman in general, so it's hard for me to picture it as a manly color, but I don't think it's sick or anything like that for men to appear in pink apparel, unless if it's like all pink, top to bottom. I one time saw a few Japanese men wearing pink shorts with tied rococo-styled white t-shirts at the Harajuku station, which I thought was different and weird in a way. It all depends on how it's presented, I think. In Japan, the color pink is associated with deplorable stuff that dirty men watch and is also seen as inside lights for clubs and stuff, but that shouldn't make one think of it as a wild color. I think it's beautiful and refreshing just like the cherry blossoms ~! With that said, I can say that I never really wore pink stuff like pants and shirts, which is mainly because I do not like too bright colors.

Invisible message: I am proud to announce that I have a baby picture of meself in a pink underwear [with green lipstick] taken when I was seven years old. A poor victim of parental experiments!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast