+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The new guy color... PINK?!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The new guy color... PINK?!

Me too if dont like a color its becuase i dont like it and pink is one of the ones i dont like.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys I found something totally gross that uses the color pink.
    Video: (PV) ºC-ute - Ooki na Ai de Motenashite | Veoh Video Network

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander View Post
    I don't understand why pink on guys is such a big deal. It is such a double standard. Girls wear blue and no one says anything but a guy wears pink and people assume he's gay or just plain make fun of him. Colours are not specified for a certain gender, they're just colours. It doesn't matter who wears what colour or who likes what colour. Society just made blue a "boy colour" and pink a "girl colour". It's stupid.
    Its not that mcuh of a deal where i go. No one is called gay or anything. If its pink or anything it means u like that color. I've seen tons of girls wearing blue (i think it looks nice on them) and no one calles them lesbians so i dont think anyone is called gay. Well b4 i used to think that pink was for homos and girls but after i've matured i was liek ahh skrew it it looks cool so thats how i stared lieking it. Of course by looking at this thread you can see taht most guys dont like the color pink for clothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    I saw that video and i laughed. They were like 12 year olds in pink cloths singging teribly. That was really funny though

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    That was seriously disturbing . . . they all look my sister's age. I wanted to shake them by the shoulders and scream, "STOP THE MADNESS, YOU GERBILS ON HELIUM!!!" **sigh** (I watch Malice Mizer videos . . . but THAT was disturbing.)

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

That video was so cute!!! Wow they were all so cute ^_^ you guys have no taste in anything... v_V...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I don't have much to say, I just want to mention that Donut from Red Vs Blue wears pink armor, and no one wants to be Donut, right? Right.

Don't be Donut. Don't wear pink.

Newbie Cobra_Commander is just another face in the crowd Cobra_Commander's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Da Ish View Post
    Its not that mcuh of a deal where i go. No one is called gay or anything. If its pink or anything it means u like that color. I've seen tons of girls wearing blue (i think it looks nice on them) and no one calles them lesbians so i dont think anyone is called gay. Well b4 i used to think that pink was for homos and girls but after i've matured i was liek ahh skrew it it looks cool so thats how i stared lieking it. Of course by looking at this thread you can see taht most guys dont like the color pink for clothing

-

Here a lot of people assume that a guy must be gay if he wears pink. As many people know, homosexuals are very feminine so I assume that is why they think pink means gay.

Otaku tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud may be famous one day tifa4cloud's Avatar
    Thanks

pink is soooooooooooooo over-rated!!!!!!!!!! I hates it and besides its just gay and ugly anyway and the worlds gone mad cus theres pink in everything. But hey don't shot me its just my opinion

thank you equinn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast