+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Year around the Corner

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Post New Year around the Corner

My family put up the Christmas decorations already except the lights. Gonna see the magic kingdom on Christmas week.

(Sigh) Will still be single on New Years Day.

My question is: Where will you be January 1, 2009? .. And did you fulfill your last years' resolutions.

Last year I was home watching the news countdown with my brother and sister. I saw the light up ball on tv in Times Square and footage of the Eiffel tower with fireworks. I feel like Ally McBeal trying to find a relationship that would last longer than two weeks. lol.

My new years resolution last year was to not worry too much and have more fun. I was in the Philippines watching fireworks. We ate pork, and my cousin's home made mocha cake. I struggled speaking tagalog. If I don't find the man of my dreams I think I'll buy a pet. I envy those who will have someone to kiss on New Years Day. Maybe I'll kiss Goofy in Disneyland.

I still worried but had fun on the town party and won a basket of goodies. I tried not to think too much when out .... but indoors I turned into a hermit again. I wrote in my journal that I wanted to look like a Victoria Secret Model but I look better with short hair and don't want to walk around in my underwear. lol. I just ate whatever and know binge diets don't work. I ate the pork and will work on my abs.

My New Years Day plans is to shop for after Christmas sales and call my mom and dad in the Philippines. Glad OJ is behind bars and Obama will b in office on the 20th. -- Great Christmas gift and a great way to kick off the new year.

Next year I want to travel more and use amtrak. Hmm... my sis suggests Hawaii... or a cruise. They are getting more affordable. What's your plans for New Year's Day?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Year around the Corner

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    My family put up the Christmas decorations already except the lights. Gonna see the magic kingdom on Christmas week.

(Sigh) Will still be single on New Years Day.
    O stop saying like it's bad thing...

My friends and I booked a suite at the Embarcadero Hyatt in San Francisco for party and watch the fireworks as it goes off in the bay. Other than that nothing special.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    My friends and I booked a suite at the Embarcadero Hyatt in San Francisco for party and watch the fireworks as it goes off in the bay. Other than that nothing special.
    OH.. a group of men in a suite together in SAN FRANCISCO. I wonder what kind of excitement that will bring.

I'm not big on the New Year resolutions but I tend to watch the ball drop on the tele. I never get bored of the whole "HOLY CRAP TIME DIFFERENCES" that it also brings.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I will also likely be single on New Years. However theres a chance that there will be an oppertunity to kiss someone at midnight this year. I havent done that in a really long time. It may not happen this year either. But I know its no longer of huge importance.

I am going to use New Years as an excuse to make a pot of black eyes peas. Which I have heard a superstition that if eaten on New Years, it will bring better luck to you through out the year. I dunno if I believe in silly superstitions. But they"re fun. And I love black eyed peas.

I am hoping to have a little gathering here. But, Im not gonna worry about who all shows. I have bought some botanicals (herbs). Legal ones. Including Salvia. which I plan on sharing with those willing to experience it. My shipment actually came in yesterday, and I've done some experimenting already. All I can say is with salvia 10x and 20x floating around. Its bound to be a memorable New Years.
    ... Not Ever Again...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I never make any resolutions, nor promises for that matter.
    Let's just hope the new year won't exceed the shittiness of the year before it for a change.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I like Hassun, also never make new year's resolutions, because I find them generally vain and ridiculous. In fact, whoever came up with the concept of new year's resolutions is a complete tool in my opinion. But anyways, I plan to spend my new year's in the company of friends via new year's party, of course. We don't do fireworks or anything around where I live, I one day wanna celebrate new years at time square once, just for the experience.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

nope got nothing, not even going to watch the fireworks, went last year but didnt really like it so not going this year and no resolutions what so ever
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Resolutions are pointless as no one can truly change just by promising something to themselves.

On new year's i am working. Simple as that. No fancy parties or fun getaways. I'm facing the horde of grocery shoppers.
    Why hello there!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoDeath90 For This Useful Post:

PrincessIchigo (Dec 07, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast