+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Year resolutions

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

New Year resolutions

So as we all know people make New Year resolutions that they will do during the year, but when we do make them, do we actually do them??

Well, yes and know. I feel people do the easy one's while the one's that take more effort, such as lose weight, stop smoking, get good grades(for students ^__^), uh whatever else there is.....

Anywho, how do you feel about New Year resolutions?? Do u have any?? If you do then feel free to place them on here!! XD

Me, I don't really like them all that much. Beside I put the same things anyway!!!
    "Get good grades!!" XD Not that I don't....well I did before. ^^" I'm just lazy when it comes to work, but for some oddd reason I get good grades since I entered high school. ^__^

Anyway feel free to teel your opinion or put your own resolutions on here!!!

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

Dasike (Jan 05, 2009)

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: New Year resolutions

tbh i never even thought to newyears LMAO forgot XD !!! but i guess mines get good grades for gcse and get back into school or somthing and save the money and sort out going to seemy bf in the summer and then if im able to save and keep visiting him asmuch as i can cos tbh i have way more money than he does since i work and keep workin at my sigs LMAO ><

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I actually have two. Get BETTER grades( ) and ask someone I like out ( ) and ask them to the dance.( ) So techniquely 3. But who counts .

I hope I don't get to nervous again

HALP ME!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I've never made a resolution and i never will. The reason? It's impossible to change my lifestyle by just promising to do it while i'm getting contact drunk from the breath of the person next to me.

If you make resolutions, then more power to you in trying to keep them. If I'm going to make a promise to myself, it's going to be small scale, and nothing that will effect my life in any dramatic way.
    Why hello there!

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I've never made a resolution and i never will. The reason? It's impossible to change my lifestyle by just promising to do it while i'm getting contact drunk from the breath of the person next to me.

If you make resolutions, then more power to you in trying to keep them. If I'm going to make a promise to myself, it's going to be small scale, and nothing that will effect my life in any dramatic way.
    Wow!!! Isn't that an opinion, Neo!!!!! XD I know how you feel. That's why I stopped making New Year resolutions!!! Nyaahhh!!! I see no point in them anymore. But that doesn't stop others!!! It does help some people though......oh well

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Banned Centrifuge Champion Stormwolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I ALREADY FAILED MY LAST TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHHH!

I got so nervous I couldn't ask him T.T!!!

WHY CAN'T I JUST BE BRAVE!!!!!!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't make resolutions if I can't try to keep it. It's better not to have one than not to keep it. But I try to make myself better every year. Getting good grades and trying to be a good girl in every way I can. XD

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Um, I think mine are..

1. Study extra hard and prepare for my exams.
    2. (@_@ ) Buy new clothes for my wardrobe.
    3. Join the Basketball team.
    4. Wait anxciously or the summer holidays.

But overall, I want to just look forward to 2010 and than 2011 and than 2012.
    Last edited by ihauntforlust; Jan 04, 2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: >o>..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast