Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: new years resolutions

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Re: new years resolutions

If this turns into a list thread i will automatically close and hand out infractions.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok my new years resolutions is, start talking to my friends; I really feel bad for ignorin them. To do good in school; I am already, but I wanna do better in math nd gym (gots to take that class seriously or else) lol. Last but not least is to make sure that one close "friend" of mine stays happy. ^_^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

~!!!!! I truly can't think of any. Truth to tell, I don't think I ever did this sort of thing. Of course, I did/do make resolutions, but not particularly for the New Year. [..] However, my current resolution is to work a lot harder in college and maintain good marks in all subjects, and thereafter firmly concentrate on my immediate goals in life without any sort of bad procrastination.. I guess that's a resolution that I ought to keep for a few more years until I enter and finish medial school ~!!! Besides that, I wish to conserve the resolve I had in myself this year, and indulge my mind with good actions.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Smoke more pot:
    Yup getting to high is the best.
    Save yourself the money, I'll come over and bludgeon you to death with a pipe wrench. It'll be faster, cheaper and people have more respect for a murder victim than they do a pothead.

Anyway, I don't make resolutions. I prefer to subscribe to the philosophy of my employer: "continuous improvement."
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    Save yourself the money, I'll come over and bludgeon you to death with a pipe wrench. It'll be faster, cheaper and people have more respect for a murder victim than they do a pothead.

Anyway, I don't make resolutions. I prefer to subscribe to the philosophy of my employer: "continuous improvement."
    Legendary post right there.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

My resolution will be, when approached by a moron that asks me a stupid question like "What is your new years resolution going to be" I'll punch them in the face.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine is to make myself healthy. I'm a little worried, cuz I'm not healthy inside. I look pretty healthy, but it's a fib. My body was keeping my bad health a secret. I didn't realize this until recently.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm... My new years resolutions are to find out why I disgust my dad so much, do better in school to get into the Army (first semisters are always a little rocky for me), play the shit out of my Xbox 360, figure out how to kill my dad and make it look like an accident (after figuring out why I disgust him).
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast