Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: new years resolutions

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: new years resolutions

My resolutions for this year are to be more mature and to have fun. I don't want to lose the good things I have but I want to be able to support myself if need be. Also I want to progress a certain relationship next year so I guess thats a resolution too. Now that I think about it I don't think I can name all of mine in the space provided so I'll stop here.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine would be to live.

I mean I have nothing else in planned really~

._. I have nothing really that I want, or care for at this time. So "Life" is that plan.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

my new year resolution... hhmm now this is a tough one. ahh well since i pretty much for filled my last yrs rez i guess this yrs would be something like this.

ahh i guess continue to study like i have been this year, been pretty lucky with my grades so its all good.

secondly, now lets see. i guess not to stuff up like getting put in jail or something like that. i know that i'm not that stupid, but u never know.

thirdly, i guess help my dad put up this sun room thats he want me to help him with. i said i would help him out, but i've just been really busy. so maybe this year we will get it finished.

and last would probably be to hopefully get myself another job. to be honest i don't mind working where i am now. its jut that i'm not sure whether i can keep my grades up and everything else with the times that i get. its pretty hecktice but i the ppl i work with are great so i'm not so sure.

anywho thats all of my new yr rez's. man there was more than i thought i had.. well guess i can easily polish this lot of next year.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a list new year resolutions that i would like to share with you guys.
    1. Get my high school diploma.
    2. Get a new well paid job, the one i have is a crappy one.
    3. Sleep all day long.

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

My resolutions, mmm, maybe don't make resolutions for the new year. Nah, it's a joke. Well, to buy a new car, my actually car it's old and have a lot of malfunctions. Maybe find a new girlfriend. I was lonely since one year ago and i need some company. Hope i do this resolutions, and don't keep it on paper only.
    "Knowledge is power"

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really ever make resolutions, but I guess this year would be just to survive my second year at uni ><
    lol what the heck, how about I make a new year resolution to collect hermit crabs? just to make it sound more interesting?

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I have a list new year resolutions that i would like to share with you guys.
    1. Get my high school diploma.
    2. Get a new well paid job, the one i have is a crappy one.
    3. Sleep all day long.
    Sounds like the kind of resolution I need @__@
    Good one Ketaro =o

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually I never make resolutions, but I'd try.
    The first thing is to be a better person both mentally and physically, doing more good and beneficial stuff.
    Second improve my relationship with all people I know, my relatives, my friends.
    Third, raise my grade at univ's 6th semester start next January.
    Beat FFXII completely and
    Goin to Japan...

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast