Closed Thread

Thread: Newbies every where

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Newbies every where

Are you thinking what im thinking because every time i go on here now theres a billons people saying im new and i want to see your thoughts on this because im thoughts is im getting tired of all the posts for newbies.

Newbie EternalDemon is off to a good start EternalDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newbies every where

Theres always gonna be newbies so get used to it and dont complain...serously...whats the big deal?

Say what you mean, say what you feel,
    Dont leave it up to assumtions,
    There may not be another day to say it...

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Newbies every where

the idea of this site is to have a community. A community can't grow if we don't have new people, nor will it grow with out people accepting them and letting them learn the ropes.

I've got news for ya, You were a newbie yourself once, not to mention that you still act like one sometimes as well.

Learn to live with it.

I'm closing this since its just a complaint thread thats just going to raise all kinds of hell.

Closed Thread