+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The next big step in life.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The next big step in life.

Just wanted to see where everyone is in life. What is your next big step in life??

- Getting a degree?
    - Getting your first job?
    - Graduating from a level of school?
    - Expecting a baby?
    - Marrying someone?

In this thread, explain what's your next big step in life, how far you are from that step, and how difficult is it for you to reach that goal.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The next big step in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just wanted to see where everyone is in life. What is your next big step in life??

- Getting a degree?
    - Getting your first job?
    - Graduating from a level of school?
    - Expecting a baby?
    - Marrying someone?

In this thread, explain what's your next big step in life, how far you are from that step, and how difficult is it for you to reach that goal.

Well...I'm thirteen and i am completely unsure of what lies ahead for me but i would most likely say that the next big step in my life would be one on your list. "Graduating a level from School" here in England we have exam in year 11 which is pupils aged fifteen to sixteen, so i am expected to do well in them and after my results have come through i find out weather i can go to high standard colleges or if i am going to be a dustbin man (No offense to dustbin men.) I wish in my future life to get a degree, marry someone and have a child your list provideds my very needs in life, and the achivements i wish to make on my journey through life. If i were to choose the biggest step for me out of all them i would most likey choose marrigage, then a child. I wouldn't want a child to an unmarried parent or carer. It wouldn't be good for the growing up enviorument. I also wouldn't want to bring a child into this world if i was living in an area surronded by danger, i would belive myself to be selfish if i had a baby just to give me hope and strength when im the one meant to be giving the baby strength through the hard times. However thats a long way away. I just want to feel my life is worth it, that my next big step in life, death. Because i want to know. Is this all really worth it? Does it have a purpose or was i just a pointless fun thing that last then goes after a few years?

Newbie soulidiumgirl is off to a good start soulidiumgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

The next step in my life is going to college. In a way I’m looking forward to it, but in another I’m scared. High School has been my life for the last few years. I’m getting ready to graduate and I’m nervous. I’ve grown sick of all the drama that is here in my school and I can’t wait to get out. But on another hand, I know I have to face the real world when I get out of school. I’m afraid of loosing all my friends that I have here. When we are together, it’s always hilarious. All my friends are going to different colleges though. We are afraid that through all of this we will become separated. College is my next big step because I really want to teach. I adore literature and writing. I’ll no longer be guarded by my parents and I’ll be stepping into the real world….mmm…oh joy.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Currently I am a freshman in an ivy league school and my next step is finishing college and getting my B.A and moving on on getting my M.D and then finally my Ph.D.......so even though I am going to be finishing college I still have a lot of studying to do till i reach my main goal and that is to become a professor in Forensic Anthropology. I do not see myself marrying and settling down until i get what i always wanted and when I feel like I have a secure job and that I can support myself with my own two feet and hands..maybe then I will be looking forward to getting married and starting a family. So I know that I have a lot of hardships ahead of me and since Anthropology is not a very popular subject unlike being a lawyer or a doctor...and that will make it even harder for me to find a job..but that is what i always wanted to become since I was a little girl and I will accomplish my goals and dreams no matter what comes in my way.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

For me I got a job but now i dont like it may do a uni/tafe thing and find a better job, as for marrage, i do it if i can find the right person
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

well for me i am almost out of high school 2 more wonderfull years left.
    Then i am off to college and once i turn 18 next year i am off to being able to join this church that i have been waiting to do for a long time now.
    And then i will be able to be with my baby. And then maybe soon be married. you never know. ^^

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

every thing i want for the future or for the big step in my life many things i have dreaming about it like
    - continue study and enter to the college and take the degree
    - get a jop
    - marry someone i love and he love me and having 2 boys and 2 girls *blush*
    - visit many country's
    - and many many things in my mind right now ......... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two.
    Graduating from High School and going to College - Which is Bluntly obvious and should happen in two Years Since I'm a Sophmore.
    The other is Making the Varsity Team in Hockey and showing how good I am to others. Also gaining respect. This goal is somewhat less predictable, since only 20 people make it. But it's only through High School so I only have Two more chances.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast