+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The next big step in life.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The next big step in life.

My next step is becoming a college drop-out and getting a dead end job. I'm so excited for finally getting my life started.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazuka View Post
    My next step is becoming a college drop-out and getting a dead end job. I'm so excited for finally getting my life started.
    Join the club Sazuka, I just know you'll love it!

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm excited ...
    I've been stuck in San Francisco for two bloody years. ((I hate it here... Honestly))
    My next step in life is going back home to WA and get a better job... Go to a better college... And in general not be as stressed out.
    After that, in about five years... I will be moving to Ireland~ *sigh* I'm excited.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just wanted to see where everyone is in life. What is your next big step in life??

- Getting a degree?
    - Getting your first job?
    - Graduating from a level of school?
    - Expecting a baby?
    - Marrying someone?

In this thread, explain what's your next big step in life, how far you are from that step, and how difficult is it for you to reach that goal.

well lets see, out of the five you posted.. there is one I don't plan to do any time within the next 5 years. The would be the expecting a baby as I am still only young and plan to have more fun before then, and possible get a stable career in something.

I've already completed my Bachelor Honours Degree in Choreography with Digital Arts as my minor. I graduated last November as It was a shame to not have solking there to see me graduate and that I was ill with glandular fever at the time. But that part of my education is out of the way. At the moment I am currently taking a Web Designing course and plan to get that finished as soon as possible so I can start getting an office job as a junior web designer before deciding where to live.

As for getting my first job, I am "currently" working as a waitress at a private sailing club as the Isle of Wight, UK is known for its sailing. I've been working there for since early December but I've not had any hours the past month but I do apparently still work there. Hopefully it will change after Easter holiday and I can start getting more work while I am not studying. So then it will at a high school level. Not only will I be a Choreography/Dance teacher but a Digital Artist and web designer. Talk about being kind of artistic.. Did I mention I play four main instruments too :P

The only thing that I suppose is on the list that is yet to happen is to Marry my partner. I don't want to rush that as I don't want to only marry someone so they/myself can stay in a country but because of Love. It has to be right we don't see it as a way to get citizenship but as a couple its the right progression within our relationship. Yeah Solking and I have talked about getting married but it doesn't mean we going to do straight away without thinking of the consequences first and that we both have met each other's parents as its the right thing in my eyes to do.

With regards to expecting a baby. Not only do I think that I won't make a good mother but I don't want to bring a child into the world and they end up being brought up to an unstable house hold where they don't feel safe because we keep moving around due to finance troubles. Its my main concern that my child won't be happy and safe in their own home. I would rather be able to look after my child with all the love and compassion it needs than having to worrying about paying the rent and getting kicked out. A child needs a stable home that doesn't get changed around for ages in my opinion.

Overall, the only things I really need to do is to finish my web designing course and then sort out where I am going to move; if its going to be here still in England where I can a stable a job here or if its in America where I don't know what will happen. The its to decide if Solking and I should get married.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

No people those were just simple examples. I am not asking if anyone of them applied to you.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Sazuka, i am with you on that one, but I do not recommend dropping out of college, i just dropped out, and ended up homeless, mind you, my next step in life, is to become a singer, which is going pretty well right now, I got to sing on the radio yesterday! And that radio station got a lot of requests for me!! xD
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Well the next big step i'm taking is to go traveling, which is gonna happen in a months time. So looking forward to it.

Other than that, i'm tossing up between going to TAFE or Uni, which i reckon is mainly going to depend on what job i can get. But fingers crossed for Uni. That would be the icing on the cake.

Well those are my immediate goals.

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

My goal is to pass my 10th grade year, and to keep my girlfriend for more than 1 month espicailly because I don't get girls that often.
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast