+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The next big step in life.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The next big step in life.

Umm... Graduating from highschool to college (in two years). I'm going back to my previous school since I transferred. I have to get ready cause a lot has change in my previous school. I also have to think about going back to the volleyball varsity and go back in the dance ministry.

Well, that's about it.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I suppose the next big step for me would be going to university, which is happening in about ~5-ish months. I'm looking to get into Computer Science, so I'm having to take just Pre-Calculus and Physics at school this semester(Only 2-3 hours of school per day...I must enjoy it whilst I can!).

It hasn't really been that difficult thus far(For some reason, the semesters seem to get easier and easier...), but I fear the worst is yet to come. I'm already accepted into university with pretty good scholarships, but twill the first time I''ll be living pretty much on my own away from everyone. If it weren't for meal plans, I'd probably starve because I'm too cheap to buy food. All in all though, I'm definately looking forward to the experience, however chaotic it might become. Who knows, maybe I'll even learn to make toast at some point along the way...nah, probably not.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    My goal is to pass my 10th grade year, and to keep my girlfriend for more than 1 month espicailly because I don't get girls that often.
    are you kidding man! one month! cmon little bit more of a challenge for yourself wouldn't you say, someone like you! wish you the best of luck,

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Redragon495 View Post
    My goal is to pass my 10th grade year, and to keep my girlfriend for more than 1 month espicailly because I don't get girls that often.
    That used to be one of my goals too.. but most of my relationships only last two months. I wasn't sure if it was because of my paranoia of they just decided they didn't like me any more. It sucked how annoying how they only last no more than two months. I thought there really was something wrong with me.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just wanted to see where everyone is in life. What is your next big step in life??

- Getting a degree?
    - Getting your first job?
    - Graduating from a level of school?
    - Expecting a baby?
    - Marrying someone?

In this thread, explain what's your next big step in life, how far you are from that step, and how difficult is it for you to reach that goal.

Hummm at this point in life... for me the next steps are:
    getting my degree in music in one more year and my psychology degree in three more years...

Marrying.... not yet there... and not soon.... but yes I would like to... somewhere down in the road... not too soon but not too late....

Having a baby is very out of the question right now... I am waaaaaaaaay far away from that one....

On difficulty.... all of them have some... but for me the more difficult is to even think of marriage... it is a big commitment for me and I think it is the most challenging from the three...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

First thing when am out of High School am going to Marine Corps for 2 years and then am going to New York to find my girlfriend and she has to go to school for 2 years. so pretty much thats my big step in life, but the rest will come out as planned so I don't have to worry I guess.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    That used to be one of my goals too.. but most of my relationships only last two months. I wasn't sure if it was because of my paranoia of they just decided they didn't like me any more. It sucked how annoying how they only last no more than two months. I thought there really was something wrong with me.
    My longest standing relationship is zero minutes and zero seconds, So I guess that makes another one of my steps. To have a girlfriend for even a day would make me sooo happy it's not even funny. I'm nobody, I know. Just so fun not having a life beyond hockey and videogames. Ah, life. How I love it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Win an Oscar.

That's definitely feasible, and I'm already taking steps to secure that win. I mean, there's a reason I chose to go to NYU to study film, and
    having a successful career (which an Oscar should well signify) is the best way I can think of to pay my parents back for the hard-earned
    money they're spending on my education, since they're not the kind of parents who would ask me to pay them back in cash. So yeah. That's
    a HUGE step (more like a LEAP, really), but I definitely want to get there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast