+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The next big step in life.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The next big step in life.

Finish the story I have started mybe it will be a book who knows... ^^
    death and life are one and the same

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I forgot to add, not what i want in life really but to say when i have/am dieing to say that i had a good life, that would make me happy for enternity, the only problem is at the moment it's not really brightining up.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

anway... 2 things... graduation in 4 years' time... hopefully...

and... my wedding in 6 years' time... hopefully.

haha... my life is as good as planned already...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    anway... 2 things... graduation in 4 years' time... hopefully...

and... my wedding in 6 years' time... hopefully.

haha... my life is as good as planned already...
    Sorry but planning your life is so unstable these days, it's impossible to tell whats going to happen later on in the future but planning and thinking is two diffrent things alltogther especially with such a large time diffrence of 6 years! I'm not putting you off your plans im just saying don't be in doubt if everything doesn't go quite to plan. Well i wish you good luck wiht your life in the next 6 years and hope for everyone they for fill their dreams.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    Just wanted to see where everyone is in life. What is your next big step in life??

- Getting a degree?
    - Getting your first job?
    - Graduating from a level of school?
    - Expecting a baby?
    - Marrying someone?

In this thread, explain what's your next big step in life, how far you are from that step, and how difficult is it for you to reach that goal.

Nice idea! ... my next big step is getting the degree after FIVE years (i'm nineteen) ,i've just started college and it's going to be hard but worth the ending and so i hope ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Sorry but planning your life is so unstable these days, it's impossible to tell whats going to happen later on in the future but planning and thinking is two diffrent things alltogther especially with such a large time diffrence of 6 years! I'm not putting you off your plans im just saying don't be in doubt if everything doesn't go quite to plan. Well i wish you good luck wiht your life in the next 6 years and hope for everyone they for fill their dreams.
    mhm... exactly... i'm not that confident of things actually turning out the way our parents planned it... but the hell... arranged marriages are practiaclly inevitable... given everything that's happening... i doub't it wouldn't push through..

but still... people keep on saying it's the new era and we may not want to push the wedding through... but in our contry, there is no divorce, so if it pushes through, it is permanent... besides, i like her and she likes me... we're both good friends... it'll work out somehow.

but as for my college degree... well i do hope i graduate...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    mhm... exactly... i'm not that confident of things actually turning out the way our parents planned it... but the hell... arranged marriages are practiaclly inevitable... given everything that's happening... i doub't it wouldn't push through..

but still... people keep on saying it's the new era and we may not want to push the wedding through... but in our contry, there is no divorce, so if it pushes through, it is permanent... besides, i like her and she likes me... we're both good friends... it'll work out somehow.

but as for my college degree... well i do hope i graduate...
    An arranged marriage? can you say no??? I hope your life goes how you want it, not how it's planned. Good luck with it,

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well he's lucky in the fact that at least he knows who the girl is, what she looks like and stuff. I mean the worse type of arrange marriage is the happy meal type, where all you know is you're getting a female and almost nothing else. Just like the happy meal, all you are sure about is that you're getting hamburger and fries but not sure about the toy .

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast