+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Next Weekend We Are Smoke Free

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Next Weekend We Are Smoke Free

I am so excited. The first place I am going to is a place called Moose Mcgregors. I heard the food is excellent. But everyone used to worry about the smoke. I will keep you posted about the law suet but I think I know how it will turn out. They will probably have to change there operation from a bar to a facility that makes its primary income off of tobacco agents. Once they do that.
    Simply put if the lions share of your profit is food you can not let people smoke. They would have to essentially become tobacco speciality shops that sell food. A dangerous propositions in an already touchy economy.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Yesterday I went to Moose McGregors. It is this bar that every one raves about but had thick smoke. Well that is all changed now. So yesterday I went there and it was fantastic. The drinks were excellent and the food was grand. I finally can enjoy it now.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I live in Chicago so we've had a public smoking ban like that for some time now. I remember when I went to a concert in October the announcer at the House of Blues said there was no smoking allowed due to Chicago law. Everyone booed, except me, who laughed at the Boo's. The band members still smoked on stage... at least those who do. I myself don't smoke, I don't see any rhyme or reason in doing so.

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

my thoughes about this, is that it acculy can be a pretty good thing.
    And im jut thinking about that there are non-smokers that not want to
    inhale that toxin smoke. maybe coudl be good if they had some more places
    that it's not allowed to smoke.

Im also a smoker, just so everyone does'nt think that im not smoking.
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

Newbie kingmustang is off to a good start kingmustang's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I am glad to no I am not the only one who goes through that. I don't know why but cigarette smoke in particular burns my eyes and lungs. Fire pits and BBQ don't bother me, but tobacco smoke just leaves me hacking.
    Same here it gives me headaches so bad that I actually throw up sometimes and it only takes a minute or so of being around it most the time. And even when you go to a restraint that has a section for smoking you can still smell it in the rest of the building I wish ID would ban it to.
    Sword in hand, fire in heart, I walk towards my future just playing my part.
    The school of the undefeated East! The winds of the king! Zenshin! Keiretsu! Tempa! Kyoran! Look! The East is burning red!” (G Gundam)
    Ride Fast, Live Free & Stay strong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3