+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru. Are you a believer?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Nibiru. Are you a believer?

Nibiru:

Is Nibiru Approaching?

Planet X and 2012:

These are some videos I found, each is about 10 minutes long. I figure since alot of you are out of school, it wouldnt hurt to sit through some documentary. Nothing like a little summertime education.
    But, for those who dont want to watch I will add a summary before each video.
    I guess you have to click the URLs...

Summary: This video tells us how the Infared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) dected an "object" outside of our solar system. "Planet X" threatens to approach the core of our systems. This video proposes that planet X is the cause of our environmental disstress of the past. And may be responsible for world catastrophy in year 2012.
    YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 1 of 5: The Threat

Summary: This video is supposed to give us scientific proof of planet X. In my opinion the "proof" is less than convincing, and refutable at best. Its a stretch to say the least.
    YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 2 of 5: Scientific Proof

Summary: This video is supposed be be our historical "proof". The video tells how history has told of previous flybys of planet X. And how it has also been prophecied of things to come (2012).
    YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 3 of 5: Historical Proof

Summary: This video proposes how humanity might survive after a flyby from planet X. It theorizes that based on status, certain people will be chosen to live in safe havens provided by the governments.
    YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 4 of 5: Surviving

Summary: This video offers a post 2012 vision of how our world might be...
    Strangely they make alot of referrences to Star Trek......
    YouTube - Surviving 2012 and Planet X - Part 5 of 5: Beyond 2012

AS IF YOU HAVENT HEARD ENOUGH.

Here, is yet another video I found... This one tells how Google and Microsoft may be helping the cover up of this conspiracy, by modifying their satellite images of space in their astronomy programs. Both redactions are at the same co-oridinates in space. This area is of high interest to planet X researchers.
    YouTube - Stars missing in Orion** of Interest to Nibiru Researchers

So what do you think of all this? Are you a believer? or a skeptic? Please explain your thinking. I, myself, am a somewhat of a believer. So If my AO account is hacked in the future... we'll know that the government's trying to take me down.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Jul 30, 2008 at 07:42 AM. Reason: because I dont know what Im doing
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Nibiru. Are you a believer?

I...am not sure what to think. I've heard enough of 2012 being the last year that Earth will exist. Many people have many different theories on how the all life will cease to exist in 2012. If you ask me, all I have to say is

To Hell with that load of shit

Its not just Nibiru, its the the fact that everybody has different perspectives on how the world will end in 2012. There is even a website that tells how the world will end on December 21, 2012.

December 21 2012, The official Website for 122112 Information

the world was supposed to end, what, like 8 different times? it is our duty to provide a future for ourselves. yet we always seem to set up our own doomsday. we need to think a positive future. the end of the world is coming. There is no stopping it. we dont know when or how, but nothing lasts forever. It could be tommorrow for all we know.

i will live my life to the fullest to the end. and when the world ends, my life will end with it.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post

Its not just Nibiru, its the the fact that everybody has different perspectives on how the world will end in 2012. There is even a website that tells how the world will end on December 21, 2012.

I don't know exactly which prospectives about 2012 you've heard.. (I will check out that site).
    But I've heard quite a few different things myself. My thing is.... If I sit and think about... I tend to find plausible links between these theorys.

I DO believe something might happen. I don't believe it will be the "end of the world". Perhaps just the end of things as we know them.

Some people think things will happen one way... then someone else thinks it will be something else. I think it could be all of the above.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

i just find it hard to believe that the world will end just like that.

it all starts with that one person who wants everyone to know him. then they say that the world is going to end and back it up with questionable facts that come from questionable sources and then everybody who hears about it will either fully believe what was just said, believe somewhat or dont believe at all. the majority believe.

the person says things like, "we will see and increase in global warming and famine." it already happened and people believe that, in some way, that it will lead to the end of the world 4 years from now.

look at Y2K. everyone was panicing because they thought all the powergrids around the world were going to go out because computers couldnt register that we went to the year 2000. when year 2000 came, nothing. everything was still on but some people, even a few days after, were still out stocking up their 3 year food supplies and apocolypic defence kits. it shows how paranoid some people are.

the human race is such a naive and gullible one.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Nope. I don't believe it one bit. It's a bunch of crock if you ask me. Look we all worry about the end of the world or whatever but this has taken it too far. They said that the world was going to end before and i'm sure they will say it will end again after 2012. I'm not saying that it's not possible.. but I am saying that i HIGHLY doubt it.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenLover101 View Post
    Nope. I don't believe it one bit. It's a bunch of crock if you ask me. Look we all worry about the end of the world or whatever but this has taken it too far. .
    I dont understand how ~this~ is taking things any further than any other theory you might hear. And I still dont know why everyone says "The end of the world". I prefer to look at things as a new begining. I don't think its smart to ignore what so many have predicted.

And if it was no big deal... why would microsoft and google cover up a portion of space??? The SAME portion of space???

Heh... who am I kidding... No body really cares about theorys. Just wait... when all the government officials are being sent to little underground bubbles to keep safe from disaster... Then you'll believe.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok now this is just ridiculous, the only large body that is going to fly bye Earth in the year 2012 is that large asteroid that will pass between Earth and the moon, which is very close I will admit. But it’s no planet X, hell it’s not even the size of a moon. The chances of it slamming into the Earth is only possible if it passes through what is called a Key hole in space which is only 50 to a hundred yards or so in diameter where the gravity there will sling it around and in seven years hit the Earth. So it hitting us is very small. This so called cover up of this section of space is falls I mite add. You can go to any astronomy web page and if you bring it up they will laugh in your face. Plus not all of the sky can be watched 24 hours a day 7 days a week 365 days a year, its just so f**king huge its impossible. Microsoft conspiracy?! WTF is this?! Why in gods name would they cover it up? Not to mention they don’t even have or own an observatory, not to mention what good would it do them to cover something like this up, what do they have to gain? The answer is nothing. Most of the smaller observatories around the world are privately owned and there for Gov. has no control over them. Also if there was a no peep zone in space, what the hell is stopping privately owned observatories from taking a look? No one is going to stop them and no one would know so all this hoopla, paranoia, conspiracies and fear are all just one big rancid pile of bull s**t made up by paranoid, fearful and distrusting people.
    Last edited by Scourge; Aug 01, 2008 at 08:28 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Thanks

Hmmmm... Are you some member of the CIA? Some disinfomant? Who's paying you.. NASA?

Well Im just glad I've gotten 2 whole people to look at this thread. (Half people scare me).

I would be interested in any REAL information that someone could give me debunking planet X. I have been all over the net. Ive read up on both ends.
    And while I admit... I believe anything is possible. I do think Nibiru being near our solar system, is mainly hype.

The purpose of this thread was for me to see if people could be easily swayed. Seems Im having a hard enough time gaining peoples interest, let alone swaying them into believing we may be getting a flyby of some planet. However, I still don't understand how so many people of substantial intelligence... could jump on this wagon. Unless there really is something to it. But, then again... I still believe the "Illuminati" (secret society) is hiding all types of information from the public. Im a sucker for conspiracy theorys.

With that said, I do anticipate some type of occurance in 2012 or there abouts. Perhaps that is only because I dont want to be amongst a group of people who may end up regretting not being more prepared. I AM NOT SAYING THAT IM EXPECTING THE END OF THE WORLD. Or that I even think there will be any cosmic revelation. Just something.
    ... Not Ever Again...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast