+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Nightmares

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before you go to sleep listen to soothing music, or leave music on when you sleep it helps you to relax and calm yourself.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, what I do is watch a really good movie that I end up thinking about and then poof no more nightmares, but you can also try listening to the music you like hearing.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

-=Tumble_Dry=-
    Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    well my life is a permanent nightmare then
    LAWL!!!!!!! Thats the most emo thing I've heard all day!

Ill tell ya a true nightmare... Having to sit for 4 hours in a goshdarn Microsoft Certification Seminar.....

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks
    I stopped getting nightmares when I was 11 years old. Listening to smooth music helps you relax. It relaxes your mind and it helps get rid all of the bad thoughts. Don't listen to screamo music or anything like that. Just smooth music. Linkin Park's song Numb, for example, is smooth so try to listen to music like that. Evanescence is alright too. Just don't listen to music that might make you think of bad thoughts. ^_^
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Soothing music relaxing the brains from stress, life lol, etc. Its just what I use at night other wise I just keep sitting there think for hours and don't sleep; but it is my best choice of sleep

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks
    You cant avoid what your afraid of. You need to think very hard about your dream and imagine everything that scared you. You need to decide what it was about the scary things that scared you and think about how you can stand up to them. My scarriest dreams have tornadoes in them. Im not afraid of tornadoes in real life, (cant even have them where I live) but in my dreams there are always a lot of them. Just remember dreams are mental and physical. Avoid sugar, guilt, and scary movies before going to bed. Usually when your even too afraid to reach for the light in fear that something will get you if you move its because your breathing and heart rate are higher than they should be in your sleep mode. Take a few deep breaths and wait until your heart slows, then try turning on the light. ( i have a lot of nightmares)

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks
    this has happend to me a couple of times... mostly when i was younger... 4 ex:
    - when I was a lil kid, like untill i was 8.... I used to have this nightmares, they were stupid but anyho... I woke up in the middle of the night and I just was scare, didnt know wut to do. thenn I went to grav a lil white bear that my parents gev to me when I was just borned and went back to slee. so conclusion: maybe a small thing that reminds you of happy moments or the love of some1 may help u sleep
    - now this is when I was a lil older like 13 maybe dun remember, like this time I saw all the exosrcist movies in one day Oo i was scared as hell couldnt sleep 4 like a week. wut did I do: i garbed the lil white bear, put it next to me and started drawing 4 a bit, then graved a manga, not a too bloody one.

so maybe a small thing that reminds you of happy moments or the love of some1 may help u sleep, and maybe read a lil bit, nothing too serios.
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Before you go to sleep listen to soothing music, or leave music on when you sleep it helps you to relax and calm yourself.
    Mmmm that's true too. After I watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose I couldn't sleep for weeks. Seriously! And the worst part was, a few days after watching the movie I went for a 8-day Christian youth camp, and I was so afraid to sleep at night. My roomie wasn't a night owl so she couldn't stay up with me. You should've seen the number of batteries I brought for my Discman!!! >__>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast