+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninja, Ninja, Ninja

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja, Ninja, Ninja

Well we have all seen ninja depicted in media in someway. Of course since ninja are so secretive we don't really know much about them, but we do know that the idea of ninja are embraced well by the special forces units of today. But the real original ninjas may have never died out, they are just that good. Using the idea of Special ops units being like ninjas, what special forces units do you think are closest to being Ninjas.

Well my choice is a group shrouded in mystery. They are identified by a number that is unknown. They go by the nickname Duvdevan. A poinson cherry. They use disguises cross dress and are drilled in linguistics harshly. The feats they must accomplish are ridiculous. Their hand to hand combat skills are also thought of as fierce. They have made the hardest terrorist fear for their lives. Plus they infiltrated a wedding by pertending to be caterers. How great is that. Follow this link, also read Brotherhood Of Warrios by Aaron Cohan. Duvdevan Unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Ninja, Ninja, Ninja

I've seen in a documentary.. in National Geographic channel.. about martial arts... they were comparing different martial art techniques to learn which is the best... I never knew Ninja is practiced as a martial arts before and they are just in movies or have "extinct" >.<

Ninja martial arts won the category of balance... man.. even Kung Fu lost to it in balance.. lol.. and you all know how good kung fu users in balancing >.<

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RayMe For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 03, 2009)

Thanks

Yeah that was pretty intense. I think the documentary you are talking about is called Fight Science. It was awesome wasn't it. You should also watch the show Ninja Warrior Challenge on G4 it is awesome. You would not believe some of the stuff these guys could do.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Jewish Ninjas....oh hell..... If only they had them during WW2. The Nazis woulda had worse of a time implementing their final solution.

I wonder who would win......Jappo-Nin or Juden-Nin?

In the end, I'd die laughing..........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaurusDemon23 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 03, 2009)

Newbie beymasta454 is off to a good start beymasta454's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the way ninjas are is awsome i wish i could move as stealthily as them... and has anyone noticed how naruto has depicted ninjas completly wrong i mean don't get me wrong i love the show but they just don't move like a ninja or strike like a ninja they fight as if thet're magical warriors with honour and... stuff like that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beymasta454 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 03, 2009)

Newbie MarxMayhem is off to a good start
    Thanks

Elusive Shadows
    Ultimate weapon by will.
    We are the ninja.

~MarxMayhem

Haiku pretty much sums it up.

Removing what fiction (especially Naruto) has implied and corrupted to the minds of people today, ninjas are basically people adept in all forms of fighting styles known in the times of the Sengoku Era, or beyond that, which they call ninjutsu (I believe). They are also capable of stealth, and have devoted a long time to master this element and gain favor of it to their side. There are some who say that the ninja has the ability to call in magic from dark (I think) powers which people nowadays considered as the jutsus.

That's pretty much I know of. Sorry if it's not much.

Photoshop GFX maker, artist, indoor lover, gamer, wannabe gamer in some titles! XD

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MarxMayhem For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 12, 2009)

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Yeah that was pretty intense. I think the documentary you are talking about is called Fight Science. It was awesome wasn't it. You should also watch the show Ninja Warrior Challenge on G4 it is awesome. You would not believe some of the stuff these guys could do.
    Yup, lots of traceurs and free runners compete on that show. They are physically and mentally fit to take on the course. I, one day want to be on that show. These guys ARE modern day ninja.

Thanks

I hope you make it and give a shout out to animeonline when you do. Some celebrities have competed on that show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast