+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ninja or pirate: which would you rather be?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ninja or pirate: which would you rather be?

forgive me, but everytime someone chimes in on a ninja/pirate thread with "Yeah, I'd rather by a ROBOT! They're teh pwnz!!11one," it irks me. It's off-topic, it doesn't answer the question, and it's annoying. Yeah, if I had to choose, I'd rather be god, but instead I decided to contribute to the thread and put down one of the selected choices.

Pirates are cooler, have more fun, and when it's all said and done as deadly if not more deadly than ninjas. Ninjas have to put up with years, no, decades of training spanning across their entire lives and if they slip up once, they're dismissed as a failure. Why would you want to subject yourself to that lifestyle? I'd rather go out and see the world, kill people as I choose, and try and not get caught.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

All of that training is done so that you don't slip up. Pirates are more likely to get killed because of their lack of said training. Better to be a living ninja than a dead pirate.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mega For This Useful Post:

dragonman (Sep 11, 2008)

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

But what good is living if you don't feel alive? All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Pirates get much more booty and fun than ninjas. Sure killing would be fun, but would you want that to be all that you do, for the rest of your life? I know I wouldn't, I'm not that mean.

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

One part wants to say ninja & the other pirate...

Ninja: cause of all the techniques & skills they obtain... discipline, honor, integrity, noble & so on... Their moral values is as pure as you make of it... And I can't forgt about the missions... Top Secret!!!

Pirate: cause they sail all 7 seas & you go places to the end of the world if you want, but then it repeats the cycle... lol!!! You also can steal, fight, & get drunk afterwards... But most of all I would like to travel & see the world...

"Die strong or live weak; either way it goes you're already dead..."

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Pirate, but only a real pirate. Newest and informatic pirates don't like me. Ninja is well, but i prefer samurais.

A robot, kills everybody, jaja, that's a great answer.
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

Hmmm. I would say I'd rather be a ninja. Mainly because of the show, not character, Naruto. But, also because ninjas pwn pirates. I even have a slide that proves it right here

Well, that's Fire Emblem logic.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Newbie Belle is off to a good start Belle's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to be a half ninja, half pirate.

Just because I think they both are awesome.
    Although... A ninja would totally kick a
    pirate's izzle. o.o

btw: That was an awesome slide. XD
    I am teh Evil Kitty! Fear me!!

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhhh... That's a toughy, 'cause I kinda like both. But if I had to choose. It'd be ninja. The skills, the techniques, the weapons, etc. Jus' can' be it. Being a pirate is kool and all, but it's the ninja's life for me.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast