Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ninja Warrior

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Ninja Warrior

Does anyone here watch that show? My kids and I love it! While I was watching it, I came up with some questions to throw out there.

1. G4 is accepting video footage for their "American Ninja Challenge" I guess this will determine which american contestants will conquer Ninja warriors obstacles. My question is, are there any atheletes here on AO who thinks they might have what it takes?

2. Do you think women should do the same corses as the men?
    ... Not Ever Again...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ninja Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Does anyone here watch that show? My kids and I love it! While I was watching it, I came up with some questions to throw out there.

1. G4 is accepting video footage for their "American Ninja Challenge" I guess this will determine which american contestants will conquer Ninja warriors obstacles. My question is, are there any atheletes here on AO who thinks they might have what it takes?

2. Do you think women should do the same corses as the men?
    Yeah I watch it, as a matter of fact I created a same thread a few months back

Ninja Warrior / Sasuke

Got a wiki article you can read there to find out more. As for the G4 contest thing, this is the first time I heard about it (haven't watched since summer vacation started), but I doubt anyone here could do it. Being an athlete is simply not enough because Ninja Warrior obstacles demands way more than a decathlon does.

As for your other question, there are women that does the men course just not a lot as most of them participates in the woman version of Sasuke. I believe the only women that are in the men's division are the female's division's champ and 2nd place; and also that "tranny" who used to be a man but is now a woman.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Yeah I watch it, as a matter of fact I created a same thread a few months back

Ninja Warrior / Sasuke

Got a wiki article you can read there to find out more. As for the G4 contest thing, this is the first time I heard about it (haven't watched since summer vacation started), but I doubt anyone here could do it.
    Oh no!... I hope I dont get in trouble for a repeat post....

But yeah, I didnt think anyone could do it either, I was just hoping to be humored by someone ballsy enough to say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    As for your other question, there are women that does the men course just not a lot as most of them participates in the woman version of Sasuke. I believe the only women that are in the men's division are the female's division's champ and 2nd place; and also that "tranny" who used to be a man but is now a woman.
    I dont think there should be a Sasuke. I think they should all do the same obstacles. Oh and I watched the tranny compete last night, "she" was wearing a little thong thingie that was WAY over the top!, but... she was good!
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Collared is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've watched that a few times. I was flipping through channels on commercials and ended up missing my show all together but it was worth it. No possible way I'd be able to do anything remotely close to that without breaking something.

I think women could be given the same courses. Most of it is climbing, jumping, and running from what I've seen. I'm sure the women would be just as good of a competitor as the men.
    You can have the best forum ever.
    But when the mods lock because they have nothing better to do
    You're not going to have a good forum at all.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I like watching the show but i dont think i have the skills to do ninja warrior and i dont think i can handle the shame of failing one of the obstacle courses and having K P make fun of me

Do to others as you see fit

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i dont think the GUYS shoud do the guy course. ive seen all kinds of american badasses on that show that think they can do it just cuz there all macho. none of them that ive seen made it past the first stage.
    its too hard. but funny to watch

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I dont think there should be a Sasuke. I think they should all do the same obstacles. Oh and I watched the tranny compete last night, "she" was wearing a little thong thingie that was WAY over the top!, but... she was good!
    No, no, Sasuke is the original name of the show, just that G4 changed it to "Ninja Warrior" to make it more appealing to the American audiences. But consider this though, you might think that the women's courses are easier because of sexism and etc., but you'll be surprised because I've seen the courses and boy the female courses are JUST as hard if not harder. Let's be honest, we can't deny that the male and female bodies are built different. I rather have the two sexes separated, and have each of their own courses that challenges them correspondingly.

Of course, I still wouldn't mind seeing females on the male side because that makes it a good show too. And yes the tranny is funny, just don't watch while having dinner.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

if you think about it, the show is supposed to emulate being a ninja. since a kunoichi [she-ninja] would logically take on the same missions as a man-ninja, why wouldnt they use the same course? it seems logical to me...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast