+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No more letters to Santa, (how do you feel)

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No more letters to Santa, (how do you feel)

Well, by my experience, I just left letters to "him" by the fireplace...though I'll assume that that's because my parents were overly cautious and didn't want me to do something stupid. But it worked out, I'd always get a reply back. Just putting that out there.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats so cruel, children should still be replied to, santa is apart of childhood.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Finding out Santa wasn't real was like when Mommy and Daddy got divorced, didn't care. OH SNAP!

So who cares if you can't send letters to some remote location on Earth. Still, I wouldn't ruin a kids spirits by saying "Hey, Santa is about as real as an imaginary friend."

Newbie yokosama is off to a good start
    Thanks

this is sad, i didnt have an idea about it. but yea they should keep responding them, theres nothing better than living an unoffensive illusion

Newbie The Mellon is off to a good start The Mellon's Avatar
    Thanks

Xmas, its always part of the trend and the excitement. What better way for a kid to get involved then writting letters to (you and) Santa! I think its healthy development, but hey, I don't agree with the idea, because I liked where the letters were being sent. All this work shifting, for a pedofile? =(

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Why not just let your kids write letters to Santa, put a 44 cent stamp on the envelope, feign mailing the letter, type up a quick reply to the kid on your PC (so he/she doesn't recognize your handwriting) and read the "reply" to the kid when it gets closer to Christmas?? You don't have to mail anything, nor would you have to worry about some random person reading your child's letter--if you're THAT worried about some freak getting a hold of it--and your child could keep his/her imagination!

Problem solved!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Young children are told all kinds of things... the tooth fairy, elves that take your soul, lucky four leaf clovers. At one point it is just messing with their minds... which makes the land of make believe full of nonsense like some Alice in Wonderland... which is why I like the Wizard of Oz. It is fiction but not as silly as Goldilocks or Hans and Gretel with the silly bears and gingerbread house. At least it tells you to follow the yellow brick road of life, watch out for bully witches, get a brain, a house, a heart and some courage so even adults can relate to the characters of Oz as a metaphor for life. I never liked "Rock a bye baby"... what's a kid doing on a tree top?!... sounds dangerous.. and this will help a kid fall asleep??? The belief in santa at least makes kids literary to want to write a letter and think about what they want... and act good to avoid getting coal in their stockings... I wouldn't use a stamp to mail the letter though... just leave it in a stocking. Personal information shouldn't be mailed to a fake address plus you'll save on the cost of the stamp. Kids don't care about the technicalities. They just want their toys. HO HO HO. I don't believe in no Sanity Clause.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

They can always send the letters to Santa's Real Address:

Santa Claus, North Pole, Canada - H0H 0H0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast