+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: No more letters to Santa, (how do you feel)

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: No more letters to Santa, (how do you feel)

Wow Trunks, that caught me off gaurd that some mom and dads using Santa as a way of policing their Child Behavior year around.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I agree with the ones that said that the children won't be afected of what happened with the volunteers that used to answer their letters. I know I wouldn't be if I would still believe in Santa.
    I think that we all have to work to keep Santa alive in our soul and in the children's hearts because even if he doesn't really exists we can always try to be him (giving presents to children saying that we received them from Santa, being generous and loving with the person around us).
    I don't know about what other parents do but my parents always took my letters for Santa saying they would deliver them and it was only when I grew older that I realised that they were the really Santa and that they kept in my heart the hope that I would once in a life time see the real Santa (not the one that used to came every year in my classroom or the one that I saw walking through the snow with a bag full of presents in one Christmas eve).
    Anyway I guess that the only one responsible of keeping Santa alive are the adults (starting with the parents of the children), but I don't think we have the right to abuse the fact that Santa gives presents only to the good children (like the example Trunks gave) because in my oppinion we will ruin the charm of Christmas.
    I have to admit that I still believe in Santa although I know the truth because this gives me a warm feeling every Christmas.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

I don't under why people want to dismiss Santa in the start of the 21 century why in age of cell phone and net and layoffs why can't kids have something pure like Santa, who is rushing them to grow up so darn fast anyway.. The man santa mightbe dead but his legend and legacy live owns in the heart and mind of kids why rush them to be a Scrooge, if they still want to be like tiny tim?

Newbie Peppermint is off to a good start Peppermint's Avatar
    Thanks

As sad as it is to say this, I never knew who santa was when I was a child so I can't really respond properly to something like this. It's... saddening but at the same time I came to school wondering who the heck santa was and almost got into trouble for it because I said if I hadn't heard of him, he wasn't real. LOL

To those who care, let them take care of it.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well--

I'm sure it'll be fine, as a kid, my Grandfather was portrayed as our towns "Santa Claus" dressing up every year to have some 200 kids line up to sit on his lap lol So from the very beginning no one was fooling me, I know who the real Santa was, and he lived with me LOL

No, I just never believed in Santa because of those incidents where I would catch G-pa putting on that red uniform in the bathroom...Kids are just fantasied about some Big Heavy Set man flying around dropping of the gifts they asked for and were so good all year for. Its not like the kids are going to research exactly where there letters heading to or anything, the Postal Service is just keeping Standard Precautions for the kids safety.

Everyone finds out that Santa's not real when they get older--but its continuously re-told every generation about a man with reindeer

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie D4RK Joker is off to a good start D4RK Joker's Avatar
    Thanks

ha north pole santa lives in north finland. no joke the internationaly reconised santa lives in finland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4