Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No school

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: No school

wut would I do? I would ran naked on the streets XD lol J/K
    but I would be like "OH THANK YOU GOD!"
    then party... and then sleep all the afternoon basically wut I do on saturdays... and I think that would be it... pretty normal huh?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Work more , workout, try to learn some times so I am not to stupied, have get togther with my friends to hang out and party and go out with my girl
    Perfection is dull

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

Gee,the chances of that happening is low.But if there was,i would be joyful simply because I find school pointless.However,with all the available time,there is simply no point wasting it.I would use the free time to train myself to become stronger,reseach for information that seems limitless and study the things I already know so i would not forget things that i know.Also,i will go out with friends and enjoy the freedom of no school and there will be times when i go out and work so i can earn some money.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I would most probably move to my parents' residence, and continue to live together with my family in Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto.. There, I could stay close to friends that I have known for many many years. And, I might also continue working at some Temples there, like I used to. It will be one refreshing year, I must say!

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

what will i do: i'll just continue my life wihtout hearing every day my dad saying.."wake up...its 6:30 time for school"
    what will my parents do: i know my parents..there very serious about that school thing...so they'll probably make me go to some other school

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't do anything except just sleep all day..nothing you can do really.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

If its a K-12 school or schools, then I would fight to see what can be done, there are a wide variety of opinions here about whether people hate or like school, and we can argue over whether being taught things or doing jobs helps more, but I feel that getting a K-12 education was the best thing I have ever done, not only for myself because of the friends I have made inside a safe social environment as opposed to the real world where your job will take up alot of your time leaving little oppurtunity to make friends but also our society and world is based around the fact that you need a diploma or GED to get ahead in a job, also most technical careers want some type of proficiency not just menial work experience,

If its college, well then I would be uber pissed and would raise hell, because I love my college that I go to and I need my degree for the field I am applying into, if it doesn't work, then I would expect compensation by the state or free-tuition to another school that offers my major.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

NO SCHOOL!
    WootWoot!
    XD
    I'd be sooooo happy if that were to happen. Although I would miss many friends, you've gotta remember you wouldn't have as many friend if it weren't for school.
    School has its good and bad points.
    By the way, anyone can PM me.
    I am always looking for friends.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast