+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Norway Spiral

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Norway Spiral

Dec. 9, 2009

A mysterious spiral light display was been spotted over northern Norway. Witnesses is towns such as Tr√łndelag to Finnmark described the so-called "Norway Spiral" as a bright blue light that seemed to come from out of a mountain. The Norway lights then stopped in mid-air and began to swirl.

Not surprisingly, there are all sorts of theories about the origin of the Norway Spiral. Some believe it was a meteor or shock wave. Others think the Norway Spiral might be a black hole. And, of course, some think it might be some kind of 'Vortex' or 'rip in time and space'.

As it turns out, however, the Norway Spiral was caused by a failed Russian missile (although the Russian military still refuses to confirm the link between a confirmed missile failure and the spiral).

Is it any coincidence that this happened the same day that President Obama arrived in Russia?
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Norway Spiral

Hardly debate material, moving to Cyber Lounge

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

when the first time i see the picture... i though it was some kind aliens land on the earth...it's also looks like a space time or something...pretty amazing..!but the conclusions you made about the president Obama came to Russia,got my intention,are there something gonna happen..?or the Russia military just want to blackmail or more precisely warning someone,trying to tell that 'hey!we got super duper missile and you guys don't interrupt..!!'well,i don't have an idea about this thing...but i do think it is something really big...

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

My friend showed me this story yesterday, I don't see it as that big a deal though. Wooo, Russia being fail at something, what else is new? The picture is pretty cool, and it's pretty obvious that Russia did it, they're just covering their asses (and not doing a convincing job at that). Why would a missile launch testing have anything to do with Obama? The Sun and Moon don't rise and fall because America, stop being so egotistical. :P

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Well whatever it is it looks cool, though I think it may have been photoshoped some. A failed missle wouldn't be the first time for the russians, we all know that. But any explaination falls short the wild claim that this thing could be anything but some type of man made craft.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

owh...!i thought it was some kind alien...i already bought a set of detective costume just like sherlock holmes just want to investigate it....

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

when i saw it i thought it was a falling star at first, but after i looked at it i was like
    "what the heck?"

its really kool looking though just wish i knew what it really was, its just another thing that baffles the world with its crazy wonders

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread