+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: this is not going as planned!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

this is not going as planned!

ello' ao members.

I was wondering if you ever planned something out to the point where you told yourself, "Nothing can possiblely go wrong." Only to find out later that the exact opposite happened?

An example: One time i was helping my friend get ready for the prom, we made everything perfect lol. I spent a lot of time helping her pick out what to wear and blah blah, so she can have this "magical night." Turns out, the food was bad, the dance was nothing speical, [&&] she ended up at a friend's house sleeping on the floor, while a weird guy stared at her the whole night. XD lmao so yea, i think its a story that we will be able to laugh at one day.

Your turn ;] I know this happened to everybody at least one time in their life, so share your story.

Please.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: this is not going as planned!

well in like grade five and six i used to watch spongebob right after yu-gi-oh on tv.. there was this one episode where spongebob planned his party and it went really wrong.. that made me thing of when me and my twin bro wanted to plain our b-day party
    well he had all the times we would do things and well lets just say it didn't work out ppl were late and everything was a disaster... i think that's the year i was pouring a drink of root bear for my friend and i spilled it all over the table... my bro got so mad lol he's like that... but i member being stressed the whole time we were doing the party and well it wasn't fun at all it kinda sucked.. but that was so long ago ... so meh i live without planning
    now im one of those super procrastinators that can do something at the last min and still ace it .. ppl hate me for that but it's funny to c their faces when u tell them u finished it at last min but it works so yah ^^

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really make plans, I sort of just go with the flow. And if things all of sudden turn bad, I make the best of it. I didn't go to prom because dancing in public isn't really my thing, even though I had 3 guys ask me to the prom. That was pretty great. I find that making the best of a bad situation, is to laugh at it and enjoy the bad times.
    Last edited by Zev; May 15, 2009 at 10:12 AM.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, many things don't work as I plan & sometimes stuff get out of my hand but to the better! example of that would be at my high school's JS prom; I thoght I would just dance 2 dances but I end up w/13 dances!
    Well, I don't really plan I do exactly as what Zev does, if anything goes wrong I make the best of it
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I was dumped by my girlfriend the day after prom because her friends didn't like me. Didn't matter that we made each other happy.

My prom was an unmitigated disaster. Guess thats what happens when you go to a place and you only have one person that likes you there (Besides the Faculty, I was always friends with my teachers)

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I was dumped by my girlfriend the day after prom because her friends didn't like me. Didn't matter that we made each other happy.

My prom was an unmitigated disaster. Guess thats what happens when you go to a place and you only have one person that likes you there (Besides the Faculty, I was always friends with my teachers)
    Oh poor aceman! I don't know why most proms turn to be disaster, but I'm too lucky that my prom wasn't that bad!
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I planned to meet a fellow but he moved to New York.

I planned a party but my mom invited people who wanted to sell health products ruining the rest of the evening. It started out great with the food and Hawaiian theme. There was chatting and jokes. My artist guests left early though since they didn't want to buy health products.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!
    on May the 8th... was our (my boyfriend and mine) one year anniversary.... we had planned that day sfrom a looooooooooooooooooong time ago.... it was going to be prefect... we were going to go out from the morning 1000am to be more exact.... everything was going right that morning... even I had asked the day off in my job so did he...
    Everything was going great... when my dad decided that the band needed practice... THAT SAME DAY AT 1000am......... -.-
    well.... to make the story short.... my bf and I were so mad... but! we got to go out at 2pm... we didn't get to go to the places we had planned... but everything turned out so great after all... it was good.... and it ended.... like a year anniversary should...
    it wasn't as we planned but it was great....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast