View Poll Results: Which part of the world do you live in? (If yours isn't listed, select closest)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Australia

3 7.69%
  • North America

23 58.97%
  • Central America

2 5.13%
  • South America

1 2.56%
  • Europe

4 10.26%
  • Japan

0 0%
  • Asia

5 12.82%
  • Indonesia

0 0%
  • New Zealand

0 0%
  • Antartica (hey, they could have internet down ther too!)

0 0%
  • Russia

0 0%
  • Africa

1 2.56%
  • Middle East

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Now we know your are, where are you...

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Now we know your age, where in the world are you...

Well, we've already had a topic asking how old the users here are, so I thought I'd find out just how multicultural we are too. We seem to have people from all over the world, including Japan. Might also be a good idea to describe the place a bit too, like how people get along, maybe even how much access to Anime you have there...

Mr personally, I hail from the Great Southern Land, Terra Australis, Australia, the western side to be a bit more specific. Down here, Anime can be harder to get, unless you know where to go. We get along pretty well, though we still get the occasion idiot spoiling things for others. We've got a pretty good public transport system, gets me where I need to be, air pollution is virtually none existent, there's plenty of bush near my place, & while I may not have kangaroos bouncing through the backyard, I do know where some orphaned joeys are being raised not too far away. We got most of the worlds poisonous snakes apparently, as well as a few poisonous spiders, though they all mainly stay out in the bush. Redbacks get around the houses though, but they usually end up dieing on sight. Bloody buggers...

So, who's next...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Now we know your are, where are you...

USA baby. I don't really what to say what part though. It's really quiet here and not that far away to the border since I go to Mexico every winter, well okay it is but still. It's really quiet around here, the best part is there is no spiders ....You see I would probably faint if I see a spider in Australia...or a kangaroo jumping in my back yard.. *Looks in backyard* No animals^^...Im kinda scared of Australia and Africa...I think Africa more with all the diseases and animals wandering around... If I go im probably gonna have to get vaccinated and take a guy with me
    Yeah, Bye.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i am in Asia and from Iraq ... the weather hot and very hot in summer and very cold in the winter but there is no snow falling in the area i live in ... ummm here in my country everyone good .... there is many things in the place i live in ... and here there is nothing named anime 1% from Iraq know anime and the rest they don't know ... 30% people here like english and 70% hate english hah ... every day you hear a gunfire on BBBBOOOMMM or some soldiers come to search houses but that is ok ... sometimes i speak with the soldiers and have fun with them ... and i don't know what to say more ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm from New Jersey, USA. Since I live about 5 minutes away from New York City, the city mentality is pretty prevalent. People are always in a rush to go places and get things done.

Anime is extremely easy to find in NJ, because of its extremely diverse population. At almost every major bookstore, there are shelves crammed with manga. NJ has so many anime fans that a big anime convention was held in nj in late June, called AnimeNEXT. Just cause of this convention, every single hotel surrounding the convention center was sold out.

I love where i live.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i live in Europe< Romania..... well call it Hell on earth...... altho it has 1 thing i can enjoi.. and that's 2 anime convention a year...... either than that... the ppl suck... crime and piracy is skyrocketing.......... the only thing good abbout this hellhole is Transilvania.... this stuff didn't happen when Vald The inpaler ruled the land

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born in the USA Pennsylvania to be exat however I was in the milatary so I have lived all over the world. I love the USA however I learned that ever country has its good parts so I guess I am a resident of the whole world. But right now I reside in Pennsylvania USA.

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Im from good ol' Utah, USA. All I have to say is that Utah has got some pretty messed up weather. It's not odd to see it snow in early June. Or for it to be hot one day in december and then a blizzard happening the next day. It's nice here. You can go to any book store and have a whole shelf deditcated to manga. Or you can go to fye or something and they have tons of anime to buy.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm from Kentucky, USA but I'm living in Ohio, USA. Around the part of Ohio I live in, everybody knows everybody and alot of the people are related to each other one way or another. We get along pretty well and if not, oh well...you still have to live with them. Anime is pretty hard to come by and not many people know about it...the only way to get anime is through the Internet.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast