View Poll Results: Which part of the world do you live in? (If yours isn't listed, select closest)

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Australia

3 7.69%
  • North America

23 58.97%
  • Central America

2 5.13%
  • South America

1 2.56%
  • Europe

4 10.26%
  • Japan

0 0%
  • Asia

5 12.82%
  • Indonesia

0 0%
  • New Zealand

0 0%
  • Antartica (hey, they could have internet down ther too!)

0 0%
  • Russia

0 0%
  • Africa

1 2.56%
  • Middle East

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Now we know your are, where are you...

Newbie jigsaw17319892941 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Now we know your are, where are you...

East Tenn. Part GERMAN, doesn't really seem to be many here. Irish and Scottish,too
    umm...hi. I said that up there.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I come from the land down under. Australia but born in Malaysia
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    I come from the land down under. Australia but born in Malaysia
    Heh that's awesome, just like Guy Sebastian. Are YOU Guy Sebastian? Kidding.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Heh that's awesome, just like Guy Sebastian. Are YOU Guy Sebastian? Kidding.
    Yes, yes I am, I can do a personal concert for you and 9 friends. just kidding wish I was though
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born in the USA and currently in Massachusetts ( so fun ) lol , Anyway as to my heritage i am part Polish and Italian.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Now we know your are, where are you...

well I was born in Costa Rica ^_^ it is a very small country but iowing in technology and ANIME!!! there are anime conventions every year. the anime gets there pretty fast. We have a lot of forest and cool animals ^_^. My country is mostly tropical... there are some dry areas buy they are the exceptions. It is a beautiful country. The cities are crazy tho... the malls are just AMAZING ^_^
    right now I am living on US, on Arkansas and on Indiana (where I study). Arkansas is a very nice place and here I met my BF so of course it is amazing lol... no but seriously I am still getting to know where I live...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie idioteque is off to a good start idioteque's Avatar
    Thanks

born in and raised in the southern part of the u.s., originally from the florida/georgia area, but now i live in bfe... nw ohio, in a small village town. where there is nothing... and i mean, nothing. corn fields and farms galore.

heritage wise, i'm mostly french. >.>

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Im pretty sure I already said where I am at in a few other threads... But those are OTHER threads. Any way I live in sunny California. I live in Souther Cali in San Diego. My exact location is up north from down town San Diago in Oceanside right smack dab on the border of Vista and Bonsel. The people here are very friendly and we have a very diverce population of ethnicities and race and we all get along for the most part. Sure you will bump into one of those poppes racist pukes, but that can be said where ever you go and running into one of those kind of people here are very very very rare thank god. It is very beautiful no matter where you go. There are rougher parts of town but every place you go has one of those and even then its not to bad dipending on the people there in question, but they are a small group and they tend to keep to them selves which is good. But as I said before, very friendly people willing to give a hand and you can smile and say hello to if you want and they will return the greating. The mighty Pacific Ocean is only 6 miles away so its a fast and easy drive to get to and is very beautiful. We have practicely everything here. There is so much stuff to do here and see I dont know where to start. But a word of advice... If any one decides to come here, dont go to LA... It sucks... It just does plain and simple and you will be sadly disapointed if you go there for any reason. But any where else here is Sol Cal is awesome. Just gata watch out for Scorpians which maily stay away but black widoes and brown recruses are fairly commen and usaly killed on sight. Also Rattle snakes like Diamond backs and Helleries you have to watch out for because some times they come into areas.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast