Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

Newbie Miki. may be famous one day Miki. may be famous one day Miki.'s Avatar
    Thanks

o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

Pet peeves -- things that bug or annoy us. Almost everyone has certain things that they just cannot stand watching, hearing, or etc... So, i would like to know what is it that annoys you the most.

Please obey the rules: Please don't just list your pet peeves but also tell us why they annoy you. i don't want my first thread to be closed. -_-; So please explain a little.

Notice:: Mods, if you think this thread is inappropriate or cause spam, then close it by all means but i didn't see any new threads made so i am just making this for people to post more.

Thank you.

! Rescue me from this loneliness !

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

An intresting first topic...
    As for my "Peeves", i believe they are loud, obnoxious people and videogames that i cannot win at. I Dislike Loud people just because i do not talk very loud myself, and have an explosively short temper. I Dislike games i cannot win at because then my "Explosively Short Temper" kicks in and i start to do thinks that could endanger myself or others.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

easy love- nothing is as annoying o me than people who fll on love with nyone they see. it has happened to me a lot in the past year. people over the interent are just as easily to fall in love and i hate it, people these days dont even get to know the other person before the say their vows.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

what Peeves me off:mad2: is when people call my name and i say all right. Then I ask them what do they want and they just continue to call my name with out telling me what they want. That just burns me up in side when people do that just tell me what you want so when i hear it i can do it right away!!:mad2:

Do to others as you see fit

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

my peeves....
    mmmm the one that anoyes me the most... r those guys that think that all tough.... like they think they r the best thing that could have happend..... when they are really posers.... I dont know if u understand what ppl am I talking about...

and the other thing.... posers in general.... fake ppl... its like they are all empty... prtending something they are not... that pisses me off
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie stellar may be famous one day stellar may be famous one day stellar's Avatar
    Thanks

my god. i didnt even know wat a pet peeve until i read this thread. lol

well lets see. wats my pet peeve.
    i think this is the most common one.
    like when go to public bathrooms, sometimes i dont see people WASH their hands.
    its like MAJOR EW. lol i think that is my most main pet peeve ever. x_X
    its just so nasty. =.=

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

current teenagers --- They are spoiling our lifestyle with stupidity especially when it comes to love! They are abusing it and gosh! nothing is significant anymore as long as tese morons multiplies! (T_T) They also do not have manners and .... our foresee a horrible future.. (-_-)... maybe.. this is how our parents must have felt when they watched their children of today grow up in a different era..

Flirties--- I hate flirtatious people. They are so annoying. I couldn't careless about girls because if they were to flirt at me like some lesbos... I would get annoyed more and probably bitchslap them straight in the face. *a-hem* Flirtatious guys = GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. it's annoying that they try to sweet talk everyone by using the same words. Some girls are too stupid to indulge in such words that he has probably said the same to another girl. I get annoyed when guys wanna flirt around with me and try to get fresh for the sake of kicks and thrills. They would irritate me and expect me to response and get dirty. NEVER! I am an Ice queen! XD baa~

Attention seekers--- ... iF they are really in serious depression, I'd do whatever it takes to attend to them. But I often get annoyed by idiots who just wants attention especially when they are just bored and have nothing else better to do than barking at me like moronic creatures. They annoy me because they expect 24/7 full attention from me! Man! If I have one of these morons, it's damn right enough. Unfortunately, Im surrounded by many. (-_-)lll

Gossipers--- 'nuff said.. I don't have to emphasize on such a common typical everyday event.. (^_^)

(more to come)

baa~ sorry for sounding... EVIL ^^ baa~
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Overly sensative Girls. (god i hate them so much >.> )
    2. pedaphiles (men) who look at little kids in a different way. EEEW. I hate it so much

3. (as aya kun put it in such an agreeable way ^^)
    current teenagers --- They are spoiling our lifestyle with stupidity especially when it comes to love! They are abusing it and gosh! nothing is significant anymore as long as tese morons multiplies! (T_T) They also do not have manners and .... our foresee a horrible future.. (-_-)... maybe.. this is how our parents must have felt when they watched their children of today grow up in a different era..
    Last edited by Star Girl; Aug 03, 2006 at 10:26 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast