Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

Newbie PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD may be famous one day PartOfTheDEAD's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

ok what i can't stand is
    1.guys with short shorts so you can see their knees
    reason: i hate knees lol
    2.ppl making out in public
    reason: we don't want to see you swap spit a peck is ok but not full make out sesion
    3. girls flirting with every guy they see
    reason: gives girls a bad rep
    4.speedos
    reason: GROSS!!
    i can go on 4ever but i won't lol to spare you guys lol

i love the topic!
    HAIL To Pyro_Psyco
    Who Made This Awesome Sig
    1st Females to Join the Noobie Clan

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miki.

Notice:: Mods, if you think this thread is inappropriate or cause spam, then close it by all means but i didn't see any new threads made so i am just making this for people to post more.

Thank you.[/COLOR]
    As long as people are giving good reasons for their pet peeves I'll allow it.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

People who want all the attention bother me. They will do almost whatever just to get people to notice them and sometimes they do stupid things in public. Slow drivers really piss me off because the speed limit says 40 and the person or people around me are going like 30 when they dont need to.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate pplz who try their best to be "nigers". i don't use that tem to describe black pplz, my damn brother is like this and he's ghost pale. i use the word niger to describe trashy pplz who think that things like drive-bys, gangs, and trashy music are cool.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Silenced Shadow may be famous one day Silenced Shadow may be famous one day
    Thanks

Fake people, I hate them... people who try to hard to be something.
    ... the one thing I never wake up from.

ao's comrade swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3 may be famous one day swordfish3's Avatar
    Thanks

Flys god you get one in your house and the damn thing follows you everywhere until you get very angry throw a newspaper at it miss an breack the light

And people who dont give anything a chance like i tried to introduce dir en grey to some classmate of mine and they didnt even let the song get to 15 seconds before they turned it off then insulted the band (they are a fantastic band by the way)
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

i hate when people say the word "so" whe u tell them something.
    Its very annoying its like they are above what ur trying to tell them.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

current teenagers --- They are spoiling our lifestyle with stupidity especially when it comes to love! They are abusing it and gosh! nothing is significant anymore as long as these morons multiplies! (T_T) They also do not have manners and .... i foresee a horrible future.. (-_-)... maybe.. this is how our parents must have felt when they watched their children of today grow up in a different era..

Flirties--- I hate flirtatious people. They are so annoying. I couldn't careless about girls because if they were to flirt at me like some lesbos... I would get annoyed more and probably bitchslap them straight in the face. *a-hem* Flirtatious guys = GET OUT OF MY SIGHT. it's annoying that they try to sweet talk everyone by using the same words. Some girls are too stupid to indulge in such words that he has probably said the same to another girl. I get annoyed when guys wanna flirt around with me and try to get fresh for the sake of kicks and thrills. They would irritate me and expect me to response and get dirty. NEVER! I am an Ice queen! XD baa~

Attention seekers--- ... iF they are really in serious depression, I'd do whatever it takes to attend to them. But I often get annoyed by idiots who just wants attention especially when they are just bored and have nothing else better to do than barking at me like moronic creatures. They annoy me because they expect 24/7 full attention from me! Man! If I have one of these morons, it's damn right enough. Unfortunately, Im surrounded by many. (-_-)lll

Gossipers--- 'nuff said.. I don't have to emphasize on such a common typical everyday event.. (^_^)

(more to come)

baa~ sorry for sounding... EVIL ^^ baa~
    And now to add more ^^ baa~

those who agreed with sheep.. "Wakakakaka~!" XD

*a-hem*

Perverts/pedophiles--- Creeps. Any girl would get annoyed by buggers like these. Any girls. Including over-protective boyfriends. Because of perverts who may only intend to tease, some of us refuse to leave the house because those are what we call POTENTIAL RAPIST. Now how annoying can they get?
    [1] Whiselling. Obviously they would make some stupid sound to gain your attention and they thrill themselves (i dont know how they can feel that way). It's annoying.
    [2] Stalking/Stealing every glances at you. It's nerve breaking and you will feel like digging their eyes out. These are level 2 perverts. Also jobless morons who would try to follow you. And if you notice, his eyes will always be on yours and then down toward your breast and all that.
    [3] Moans. Level 3. He acts sexually. You either get anoyed with this or run to save your virgin self! (T_T) I hate it that I have to leave a good shopping hour just because I get followed by these perverts.

Uncertain minds/fickled minded--- Now, some people can never make up their mind. One minute they would assent to this, and then the other minute disagree. It's irritating when one can't make up their mind and cause a lot of inconvinients. (-_-) ... I get irritated if one "mmmmmmmmmmm"s too long, unable to make a decision etc. (>_<,) baa! Like I'm gonna wait for their command! eesh!

Sissies--- .... I feel wasted each time I see a good looking man to find out that he's such a sissies. He whines worst than me, and screams like a school girl. Gosh... I shall have his b@lls then. I'll make a better man! XD j/k. I suck. Anyway, it pisses me off seeing a guy acting like a girl. ^^ if more than half the men are sissified, real men is going to extint from this world soon!

(more to come)---tsuzudku
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast