Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

Newbie caperez may be famous one day caperez may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

people online who have fake GFS and try to show off and be cool
    turning love into hatred turning harmony into strength

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Gosh, there are just so many. =_='' My pet peeves...

When guys whistle when they see a hot girl on the streets and even in school, it's so irritating. What else is displeasing? When my stomach growls in the middle of an exam in a quiet class room. -_-'' It happens all the time and people stare at me, and I fail the exam. o.o'
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Newbie AndrewCooper may be famous one day AndrewCooper may be famous one day
    Thanks

My main "peeve" would be people who talk to you like you're something else, for example my mother sometimes bases my ADHD behaviour from a book, Yes so, some of the things I say/do are related to that but the things she sometimes says: "Well in this book it says you do..... etc" I still love my mother and you only have your birth mother once, but sometimes it just... grrr!

I do really like it when you talk to someone who's really understanding/or doesn't give a damn what problems you have with anything.. who're willing to talk and such and who don't just judge you as a book cover, It's how the world goes by in my eyes ^_^

Sorry for a slightly tedious thread :P!

/Andrew

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

The things that peeves me of are this: (note:I agree with most of the members, specially aya-kun)

1: people who don't wash there hands,
    why: it just not right, plus gross, who's going to know if that person wash there hands, meaning there spreading germs around.

2: messing up/around
    why: if a person is working on something important, then someone clowns around with you, then later messes up something of your which you like, and replacing it costess alot, they just left you pissed of.

3: show offs
    why:they thing there so cool with the things they have, and with there words(like Jade said), some people think there superior, which is mess up.

4: people thinking there better(a person being at a low level)
    why:well, in 1 it can piss off another person, and cause flamming kitties, in 2 they just think they are in a higher level, and the rest in a lower level, in 3 can't say much except why isn't there tolerance in themT_T

this is all I have to say for my peeves, more may come.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

My main pet peeve is when people smask in your ear or like theyre really close to you smacking in your ear . I tend to try and be very proper so when i can hear what your eating i get really annoyed.........and another pet peeve is when people think they know all about somthing that they have no prior knoledge to and they try and say they know it when you know they dont by the way they explain it. for ex. my friend thinks he knows about goths and he says that he hates them but he really knows nothing about them that what im talking about

I am a sage....the light of elements

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

my main would be if you put a cd out of the x box,playstaion,ps2, and leave it on the ground or dont put it in the right case

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

my pet peeve is when people leave the cap off the tooth paste and it dries up. and also how people are so bitchy and they act like they are better than everyone.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

one of my pet peeves is when people think they can walk on water
    and claim to know better than you. and they dont practice what they teach.
    another one is when your trying to fish and everyone and there brother thinks
    there should be some kind of ear drum bursting music going on while the scream and laugh very anoying
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast