Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

Newbie Zazie-Chan may be famous one day Zazie-Chan may be famous one day Zazie-Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

warm seats that were warmed by someone else... ew -.-
    FEAR THE LAVENDER CASTLE!!!

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I get peeved at ppl expectin me to give them a ride somewhere and they have no gas money. I put up with too much of that when I was 19. Killed my enjoyment of driving.......

Chicks who think they're nedens don't stink...."Then why do you d----e so Fxckin
    much?!" Get my point??

Homies that take the side of their Snake-Ass Hoes over me......They should really know better......

Ppl who think they can get away with dating underage girls- If I can't get away with it, why 'n the fxck should you?!

Any kind of Authority- Who died and put you in charge??Chaos Forever, Baby!!
    Snitches........They are gonna be a dying breed, soon!

Anyone who disses me for smokin weed- Nyahh nyahh!! Can't stop me, SUCK- A!!!!!

Ppl who try to push Religion on me- Jesus is nothin but a damn corpse and I'm a Heathen!! Nothing you can do about it!! Most of these tend to be Christian...............On that note, ppl who say,"Oh God will"-this or "God's gonna do"-that really tick me off!God's not here!! Get over it!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks

My pet peeves are people that talk on their cell phones in public places and they talk really loud. I think it's so rude and inconsiderate of others. I also can't stand it when people don't use their blinkers when they're making a turn. It drives me crazy cause I've seen it cause wrecks and it could have been avoided by a simple turn signal. but they were probably too busy talking on their cell phones!

-=Tumble_Dry=-

one of my pet peeves are threads about pet peeves

others are wet towels, messy floors and crowded beaches

Newbie karei may be famous one day karei may be famous one day karei's Avatar
    Thanks

The sound of styrofoam pieces rubbing against each other.
    And anime n00bs. You know, the kind that don't know jack besides the stuff on Cartoon Network and they try to act like they know everything about anime and try to act like they're in an anime. HATE IT.
    500*115 pixels is the image size limit.
    -- Hassun

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ouch, styrofoam.
    That's as bad as chalk against a blackboard. Or a really squeaky whiteboard marker. And ooh, yeah, the know-it-all n00bs. I can't stand them myself.
    Last edited by blue_rebel; Aug 15, 2006 at 11:11 PM.

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: o.O: Pet Peeves :O.o

****THE LADY RESPONSIBLE FOR MY EXISTENCE, DAMM SHES REALLY A PAIN IN THE ASSS........ALWAYS CALLING ME NAMES, "YOU´RE NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS F**K", MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SH*T....

****MY LIL BRO, HE CAN REALLY BE VERY ANNOYING, ESPECIALLY WHEN IM ON THE PHONE TALKING TO MY RUCA.......

****MY MATH TEACHER, I JUST HATE MATH---MATH IS NOT REALLY MY THING.....IM LIKE 16 AND I STEEL USE MY FINGERS TO SOLVE SOME MATH PROBLEMS, JEJEJEJE....
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

dirty finger nails are #1 and when guys sag there pants itz annoying

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast