+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The O Reily Factor

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

The O Reily Factor

yeah...for being a dick!...that's his factor! this guy is an embarrassment for being a reporter. i have never seen such bias act seen in tv. and what amazes me, that he's still in tv! and am i the only one who thinks he's egoist dickhead?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The O Reily Factor

Hell yes!
    This guy has major issues. He was bitching out William Shatner for like no reason. And He was saying some good stuff too, but O reily just ignored it and made fun of him.
    Someone needs to tell his ass off.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Hell yes!
    This guy has major issues. He was bitching out William Shatner for like no reason. And He was saying some good stuff too, but O reily just ignored it and made fun of him.
    Someone needs to tell his ass off.
    amen to that! he's actually one of the reason why fox is terrible. and still, why is this guy still here? he has no manners towards his guest and towards himself also. talk about self inflicting and i would like to say that dick is an understatement for this guy.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

but it's exactly BECUZ he's a d!ck that everybody watches the show!

cuz the people who are watching either are d!ckheads themselves, or they just can't believe the d!ckhead is still on TV, and wondering how he does it!

personally, don't mind the guy at all cuz he's acting like an old man, and old men complain about random stuff. i do agree with him that prisons should be turned into forced labor institutions in the middle of Alaska, but that infringes on rights, so probably not~

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, as Abu Dhabi put it, he can be a dick. How ever, after watching media of all kinds FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, blah blah blah, every one in the media are dicks, plain and simple, to bag on one you might as well bag on the others regardless of their point of view. Which is why I look past that with these people and look at the topic of conversation keeping their heated banter aside, or, as a source of entertainment... Come on people, putting two people in a small room with opposing views is going to be fun to watch.
    Well back on topic, looking past his obnoxious behavior and actually listen to what the conversation is about, he does make many good points though.
    Personely, I don't have a problem with him what so ever.
    Also, he has an excuse for being the way he is... He is Irish.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't stand O Reily. He is the most obnoxious person on television. Not only is he ignorant, rude, and a plain dick to people but he's also such a freaking hypocrite. He always twist the stories around to better suit him. Even some of his allies have had to tell him he is wrong and even then he doesn't listen. Frankly I would love to see his show go off the air.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    but it's exactly BECUZ heo's a d!ck that everybody watches the show!

cuz the people who are watching either are d!ckheads themselves, or they just can't believe the d!ckhead is still on TV, and wondering how he does it!

personally, don't mind the guy at all cuz he's acting like an old man, and old men complain about random stuff. i do agree with him that prisons should be turned into forced labor institutions in the middle of Alaska, but that infringes on rights, so probably not~
    lol well put, but i like him don't mean im a d!ckhead o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I can't stand O Reily. He is the most obnoxious person on television. Not only is he ignorant, rude, and a plain dick to people but he's also such a freaking hypocrite.
    And this is why i find him to be funny as hell at times.Why? cause he really don't care what people think about him and is not scared to go after people or talk about subjects other will not talk about .

Tho i used to watch him, stopped out of boredom.
    Last edited by koga23; Apr 14, 2009 at 12:10 PM.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koga23 For This Useful Post:

Franco (Apr 15, 2009), Scourge (Apr 14, 2009)

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Say what you want about him, but no one bitches out William Shatner!
    He didn't do anything bad to anyone. All he did was write a book and the guy was making fun of him, and really putting him down.

Captain Kurk used to be one of my hereos. =]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast