+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The O Reily Factor

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The O Reily Factor

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    lol well put, but i like him don't mean im a d!ckhead o.O
    i watch his show too, don't worry about it!

but yeah, he shouldn't mess with the Shatner!
    ^_^ am glad the ole captain is still finding work though, with priceline.com and such!

but, back on topic!

personally, i think his show balances out Hannity. cuz that Hannity guy goes crazy on anyone who isn't American enough, which balances out the whole O'Reily factor~

we miss you, Combs!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

you complain about his BIAS? really are you kidding? A reporter without a bias is out of a job, i'm just glad his bias is conservative. Practically everyone else is super liberal.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fayt lingod For This Useful Post:

Franco (Apr 15, 2009), Scourge (Apr 16, 2009)

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    you complain about his BIAS? really are you kidding? A reporter without a bias is out of a job, i'm just glad his bias is conservative. Practically everyone else is super liberal.
    reporters from states mostly...since i have been traveling, i've been on different countries and their news are not intensely bias.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Franco is off to a good start Franco's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yeah...for being a dick!...that's his factor! this guy is an embarrassment for being a reporter. i have never seen such bias act seen in tv. and what amazes me, that he's still in tv! and am i the only one who thinks he's egoist dickhead?
    Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to start calling names because you don't believe or agree in what he says, what were those rights we have in America, oh yeah, freedom of speech/press. if you don't like what you see their is a magical thing called the remote, just change the channel you don't have to listen, I don't like the Daily Show, but I don't go around calling Jon Stewert a Obama Fan boy or a condesending jerk who picks on others to get ratings, just to display my dislike for this show, I just don't watch the show, (I know that it is supposed to be a comedy show but people actually think it is a real news source, I am using this as a bias example) that is how I show my dislike for this show.

amen to that! he's actually one of the reason why fox is terrible. and still, why is this guy still here? he has no manners towards his guest and towards himself also. talk about self inflicting and i would like to say that dick is an understatement for this guy.
    Go look at his ratings and you will see why Fox has the title of #1 news source, so if you think it is terrible, it must not be to other people. If you want to see someone who fits your description go watch Chris Matthews, oh wait, he is a liberal on MSNBC, I forgot that they get a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    but it's exactly BECUZ he's a d!ck that everybody watches the show!

cuz the people who are watching either are d!ckheads themselves, or they just can't believe the d!ckhead is still on TV, and wondering how he does it!

personally, don't mind the guy at all cuz he's acting like an old man, and old men complain about random stuff. i do agree with him that prisons should be turned into forced labor institutions in the middle of Alaska, but that infringes on rights, so probably not~
    so wait a minute does that mean you are a d!ckhead because you agree with him on his stance on prisons (did you read about it or watch this on his show, hmm)? Like I said before don't start judging others and saying names because you don't agree with him, I am not saying that you are a d!ckhead, I am just saying that when you use words like that and then
    say you "agree" with him on a idea, that makes you look like a hypocrite, like I said if you don't agree with him, then change the channel.

ps- Criminals gave up those rights once they were found guilty of the crime, (they can't vote, for example) why should they live better then most people in the world at our (taxpayers) expense (minus the raping), they should be made to pay their own imprisonment and not be a burden to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Billum256 View Post
    I can't stand O Reily. He is the most obnoxious person on television. Not only is he ignorant, rude, and a plain dick to people but he's also such a freaking hypocrite. He always twist the stories around to better suit him. Even some of his allies have had to tell him he is wrong and even then he doesn't listen. Frankly I would love to see his show go off the air.
    Yes, but at least he has the balls to admit that he is wrong and will go on air and say it (at his convience of coarse). Like I said, go see his ratings and you will see that his show won't go off air anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    i watch his show too, don't worry about it!

but yeah, he shouldn't mess with the Shatner!
    ^_^ am glad the ole captain is still finding work though, with priceline.com and such!

but, back on topic!

personally, i think his show balances out Hannity. cuz that Hannity guy goes crazy on anyone who isn't American enough, which balances out the whole O'Reily factor~

we miss you, Combs!!
    How many reporters or tv personalities have a "hate (insert name)" hotline and actually play it on both their tv and radio shows to show how ugly people get when they disagree with each other? if you watch his show he has different people on every show (he even has shows were all his guest are liberals and he is the minority on his own show) I am happy that Combs is out because he was holding back the show because he hardly brought anything to the show except who is on next after the show. I like Hannity because he says what he believes and actually goes out their and brings up the news that the other so called un-bias news networks won't because it doesn't favor their liberal friends, he also goes after the conservatives too who don't practice what they preach, that is why I can respect him. also he doesn't call himself a "great American", he says that to his guests, even if they don't agree with him.

reporters from states mostly...since i have been traveling, i've been on different countries and their news are not intensely bias.
    Every news source is bias, you just have to read between the lines in order to see were the truth ends and the lies begin, don't let these people tell you how to think, think for yourself and form your own truths, otherwise you will be another puppet who reacts to the strings that these people pull and never move by yourself and you forever depend on them.

What's next, you are a racist if you watch O'Reilly? come on guy's, really, if you don't like something then say it, don't start judging others because they choose to watch something that you don't believe in and degrading others because you don't agree with them, also like I said if you don't like it, change the channel, we still have the right of freedom of speech in America, do we?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Franco For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Apr 16, 2009)

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys this kid DID own him. The kid obviously came prepared, and had thought out how the conversation would play out.
    YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Gets Owned By Kid
    And here he proves himself a liar..
    YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Shows He's A Liar On His Own Show
    I so hate him. It's not that his opinions are different, but he cuts people off, and doesnt even let them finish their own statements, usually making a fool of himself in the process.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    Hey guys this kid DID own him. The kid obviously came prepared, and had thought out how the conversation would play out.
    I so hate him. It's not that his opinions are different, but he cuts people off, and doesnt even let them finish their own statements, usually making a fool of himself in the process.

I don't hate him, but I certainly dislike many things he said. Because, he seriously does just cut people off and does not let them finish their statement.
    I understand disagreeing with someone, but if you do, you let them finish their statement and try to see their point of view. The main reasons he doesn't do this is because:
    a) He thinks his opinion is most important anyway
    b) He knows he's wrong, but doesn't want to hear it
    c) He just wants to make the other person feel insignificant.

And like I said, I don't flat out hate him, (I've even agreed on some of the things he's said), but the guy needs to shut up once and a while and let the other person get a word in.
    Also, if you're running a show like this you need to get your facts straight. To me, it sounds like (in the situation of the first link), he was taking things out of context. The teen was quoting, and from his book too. And it also sounded like he read his book as well. And if he disagreed, he should've let the kid finish, then tell he had misintrepreted the paragraph. Not call him a pinhead and cut him off. That was just rude.

Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean you have to start calling names because you don't believe or agree in what he says, what were those rights we have in America, oh yeah, freedom of speech/press. if you don't like what you see their is a magical thing called the remote, just change the channel you don't have to listen, I don't like the Daily Show, but I don't go around calling Jon Stewert a Obama Fan boy or a condesending jerk who picks on others to get ratings, just to display my dislike for this show, I just don't watch the show, (I know that it is supposed to be a comedy show but people actually think it is a real news source, I am using this as a bias example) that is how I show my dislike for this show.
    Anyway, ratings doesn't necessarily mean it's good. People could be tuning in to see what he says next. (I used to participate in Nielsen ratings. They explained all of that crap to me).

And I'm calling him a d**k, but sometimes that's what he acts like. It's not the fact that I don't agree with him, but the way he acts towards other people that earns him the title.

Calling a teenage boy with a point a pinhead, cutting him off and rudely interrupting him is being a d**k. Especially if the kid has the balls to go on his show on TV and voice his opinion.(without resorting to rudeness, like O'Reily did)
    If he simply listened to what the kid had to say, tell him why he was wrong, and then let there be an appropriate debate he wouldn't be d**k. He would just be disagreeing with someone's opinion (which is never a problem).

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    yup...that's probably that broke my threshold. tsk, tsk no respect at all.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    I don't hate him, but I certainly dislike many things he said. Because, he seriously does just cut people off and does not let them finish their statement.
    I understand disagreeing with someone, but if you do, you let them finish their statement and try to see their point of view. The main reasons he doesn't do this is because:
    a) He thinks his opinion is most important anyway
    b) He knows he's wrong, but doesn't want to hear it
    c) He just wants to make the other person feel insignificant.
    The reason I hate him is because I hate that type of person, and if someone acts like that to me, that is one of the easiest ways to pi$$ me off..

But unfortunately, his show isnt going off the air anytime soon. a lot of people watch it because his opinions are exactly what they want to hear, and he's like faux (er.. Fox) new's posterboy.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast